Talk

Advanced search

How's this for a plan?

(4 Posts)
TaylorSatsuma Wed 24-Nov-10 16:43:09

We've been thinking about (and looking forward to!) TTC for a good while and have decided to definitely go for it when Ic ome off the pill in a week. I've been reading all the posts and have come away very confused about ovulation tests, saliva tests, EWCM, etc etc, all of which are a bit of a mystery to me...

So we plan to do some baby making practice every couple of days, more about a week and a half after the end of my period, and hope for the best... Did anybody else do it this way or should I start swotting up?!

bellylicious Wed 24-Nov-10 16:51:49

chill out and just enjoy the baby making for now hun, dont put the pressure on yet as it'll take some time for the pill to get out of your system
well for most it does

relax and enjoy grin

kat2504 Wed 24-Nov-10 17:11:16

I agree. Don't worry about it for the first few months. especially not saliva tests and temperature taking. especially also as you will take perhaps 3 months to establish what is your regular cycle.
Your "practise" schedule sounds about right. Wouldn't get hung up on the exactly every two days, 3 times a week, especially in the right week will give you very good odds so just do it when you feel like. I can't talk but I've been at it longer. Just take the time to get used to your normal cycle again, and hopefully you will be lucky quickly! They do say that you are more fertile just after the pill......fingers crossed

TaylorSatsuma Wed 24-Nov-10 22:54:20

Thanks... I will carry on with my plan and start swotting up if it takes longer than a few months!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now