Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Pre-Seed? Any other recommendations?

(8 Posts)
magichomes Sat 20-Nov-10 16:59:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

milanomum Sat 20-Nov-10 21:14:54

I asked this same question not so long ago. I used it and got pregnant that cycle (but it didn't stick ) - mere coincidence? Maybe, but I'll be using it again asap!
have a look here
good luck!

herethereandeverywhere Sun 21-Nov-10 20:34:20

Sorry for your loss Milanomum. I hope you have better fortunes soon.

I was TTC for 15 months. 1st month of using pre-seed, fell pg and now have a healthy DD.

Friend was TTC for 12 months and was worried as she was over 35 (38 I think). I recommended pre-seed and she fell pg 1st month of trying with it. Now has a healthy DS.

We were also doing the Deanna Plan (google it!) that month.

Try it!!!

TigerseyeMum Tue 23-Nov-10 15:09:38

I use it as I have pain due to endometriosis. It works better than most lubes I have used before and the applicator means it goes where it is supposed to.

It is a bit 'squidgy' though, and if I use too much it stings - I am sensitive though so that doesn't mean it stings for everyone.

I'd put it on a par with Silk.

No idea if it aids conception though as am still waiting.... wink

emmylou30 Tue 23-Nov-10 19:56:23

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

magichomes Wed 24-Nov-10 16:53:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinkFondantFancy Thu 25-Nov-10 21:16:29

Hi magic there's also some stuff called "conceive+" that they sell at Boots (next door to the preg tests) - it's about the same price as pre-seed and claims to do the same sort of stuff, but I felt that I trusted it more because Boots sell it (irrational I know!!!) I'm still waiting for it to work but fingers crossed it will soon!!

Memsahib Thu 25-Nov-10 21:31:57

New to this and TTC, 2 friends highly recommended it to me, both because its meant to be 'sperm friendly' (!)

Will also be checking out conceive+ if only as i won't need to mail order it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: