Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Sore cervix

(3 Posts)
Magen Fri 19-Nov-10 19:58:31

This was my first month of trying to predict when I ovulate. I used my saliva scope and checked my cm about 3 times a day. I had partial ferning starting about a week ago and still had some this morning. I also had ewcm yesterday and the day before, but only in the morning both days. Last night DH and I BD and my cervix was super sore. I almost made him stop half way through. Could it be from ovulation, or have I been checking my cm too often? Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience before.

GetDownYouWillFall Fri 19-Nov-10 20:26:17

Ouch! I think checking your cervix 3 times a day is a bit excessive. Checking once is fine, and even then you have to be very gentle.

Is there anyway you could have scratched it with a rough nail for example?

I would stop checking internally for a few days and if it's still sore I would definitely get it checked out. Is your smear up to date?

Magen Fri 19-Nov-10 20:36:27

I go in two weeks for my yearly pap. It doesn't feel sore today, it was just during sex. Just thought it may be a symptom of ovulation.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: