Talk

Advanced search

Sore cervix

(3 Posts)
Magen Fri 19-Nov-10 19:58:31

This was my first month of trying to predict when I ovulate. I used my saliva scope and checked my cm about 3 times a day. I had partial ferning starting about a week ago and still had some this morning. I also had ewcm yesterday and the day before, but only in the morning both days. Last night DH and I BD and my cervix was super sore. I almost made him stop half way through. Could it be from ovulation, or have I been checking my cm too often? Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience before.

GetDownYouWillFall Fri 19-Nov-10 20:26:17

Ouch! I think checking your cervix 3 times a day is a bit excessive. Checking once is fine, and even then you have to be very gentle.

Is there anyway you could have scratched it with a rough nail for example?

I would stop checking internally for a few days and if it's still sore I would definitely get it checked out. Is your smear up to date?

Magen Fri 19-Nov-10 20:36:27

I go in two weeks for my yearly pap. It doesn't feel sore today, it was just during sex. Just thought it may be a symptom of ovulation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now