Talk

Advanced search

what comes first-symptoms or bfp?

(6 Posts)
broodywantcoilout Thu 18-Nov-10 19:26:03

just out of curiosity, i know not everyone realises they have any symptoms until they know they're pregnant. but once i thought up the question in my head i just had to get it out there

GetDownYouWillFall Thu 18-Nov-10 19:27:23

I think symptoms can start any time after implantation i.e. about 7 DPO, but you may not notice them that early.

I had implantation pains at 7DPO, then really sore boobs then a little bit of nausea before the BFP.

jbells Thu 18-Nov-10 19:30:50

i knew well b4 BFP there were no clear cut symptons, did have implantation pains tho, slight nausea and tiredness

nurse47 Thu 18-Nov-10 20:47:09

I have always had sore boobs I get them after I ov if they go after a couple of days I have never been pg, if they stay sore all three times I have been pg. All other symptoms come a couple of weeks after bfp x

nurse47 Thu 18-Nov-10 20:47:09

I have always had sore boobs I get them after I ov if they go after a couple of days I have never been pg, if they stay sore all three times I have been pg. All other symptoms come a couple of weeks after bfp x

broodywantcoilout Thu 18-Nov-10 21:19:01

wowy thanks! not sure if that may make my symptom spotting even worse tho! haha
wow 7dpo is early! wasnt expecting that!
thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now