Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

could it be?

(6 Posts)
bobbetybob Fri 12-Nov-10 13:46:19

Afternoon ladies - hope all are well?

Have been ttc for 5 months with possible referral for IVF after 6 due to conditions affecting fertility. My cycle has been suprisingly regular in this time and I was expecting AF but only got the tiniest amount of smearing when I wipe ( sorry TMI!) . Have so far had 4 BFN's - two prior to tuesday as I couldn't wait for the two weeks to be up and two since then. They are cheapy amazon tests. Hubby says wait till next week but I feel like I am prolonging the disappointment.

Strangley for me I have had none of my usual premenstrual sympsoms. I usually get cramps, sore swollen breasts, mood swings the works but this time nothing. Feeling quite happy for a change - is something weird going on or do you think I would be safe tog et a little bit hopeful??

Fedupttcnosuccess Fri 12-Nov-10 14:11:16

Bump. Hope someone more knowledgeable comes along soon x

ThatllDoPig Fri 12-Nov-10 14:13:42

What's a BFN? Is your period late? If so how many days? Hope you get some good news!

bobbetybob Fri 12-Nov-10 14:50:26

I am now 4 days late unless the weird spotting is actually my period. should probably just do another expensive test. thanks for bumping me

Twilightfan1 Fri 12-Nov-10 15:05:02

dont bother with expensive tests, they all do the same thing. Even dr's use cheap ones.
Wait until after weekend, then take another one. Good luck

bobbetybob Sun 14-Nov-10 14:05:12

Thanks Twilightfan1. I think it is safe to say no tests needed after AF has apparently got its act together - pain and all!

I am not as disappointed as I expected to be - maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. Thre's always next month I suppose

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: