Talk

Advanced search

I've just finished my first bottle of Fairy Liquid - how is yours lasting?

(8 Posts)
RustyBear Thu 27-May-10 10:22:55

Almost two months to the day since I started it, so the 6 bottles I got should last exactly a year.

Scarily accurate prediction, especially as I do have a dishwasher, but also a DH & a DS who tend to do a lot of hand washing up & squirt the stuff in with gay abandon, so useage probably evens out.

4andnotout Thu 27-May-10 10:27:19

I have nearly finished my third bottle, there is about an inch or so left in the bottom.

I don't have a dishwasher though and have a family of 6 so a fair amount of washing up a day.

juuule Thu 27-May-10 10:41:51

A bottle usually lasts me a month. 10 of us at home and rarely use the dishwasher.

aristocat Thu 27-May-10 23:28:28

i am on my second bottle, but i am a generous squirter too blush

it will be a struggle to make it last a year!

KarenBo Fri 28-May-10 14:45:17

Mine always last terribly long, I hardly buy any - no dishwasher is our house, using the old technique upgraded with the handle that I fill Fairy in. Something I don't have to keep buying :-)

elliemental Tue 01-Jun-10 15:22:34

we only have 2 left shock

Quality Sun 11-Jul-10 23:50:08

I am now most of the way down my 4th hmm
I tend to wash up in bursts when i have the inkling to, so 2 or 3 bowls a day, plus a dishwasher.
4 in 4 months. Less than impressed.

mustrunmore Thu 29-Jul-10 21:26:03

We are on the fourth.
Family of four, no dishwasher, but did have a bottle of tescos own to use up before starting on the fairy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »