Talk

Advanced search

Competition entries - is it limited to one entry per person?

(9 Posts)
NormaSknockers Sat 13-Mar-10 08:15:26

With the compeitions where you can send a tip, enter a recipe etc to win can you send just one tip per competition for example or can you send as many as you like so entering the same competition more then once?

Sorry do I make any sense? Just wondered if I would disqualified if I entered more then once as I can't remember if I've entered or not!

Blatherskite Wed 06-Oct-10 14:58:38

I was going to ask this question too. I notice this has been sat here since March though. Any chance of an answer?

rebeccamumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 06-Oct-10 19:07:18

I will get back to you on this one tomorrow. We are currently revamping our competitions page, so one to consider!

Blatherskite Fri 08-Oct-10 17:22:24

Hellooooo!! Over here

rebeccamumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 18-Oct-10 12:17:05

Sorry about the delay, and the answer is yes you can enter as many times as you like.

kittya Sat 20-Nov-10 12:04:08

thats not really fair is it?

TheGrumpalo Sat 20-Nov-10 12:08:41

I don't think that's fair at all. There should be one entry per member. No bloody point in me bothering now if people are sat there entering multiple times!

Is there any way you would consider restricting it to entering once per competition?

kittya Sat 20-Nov-10 12:10:00

Lots of competitions do restrict to one per household. Some people will be doing it 500 times. Its really not fair at all.

kslatts Thu 02-Dec-10 11:27:41

Surely as long as the rules are the same for everyone then its fair.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: