Talk

Advanced search

Real Nappy Week competition extravaganza!

(12 Posts)
CompsManager Mon 20-Jun-05 13:22:04

This week we have a mega competition to celebrate Real Nappy Week. In conjunction with several different websites who offer reusable nappies we're offering five great prizes to help you get started on the reusable route. For more information and to find out how to enter click here .

starlover Mon 20-Jun-05 19:06:29

ok... i have submitted a review... does that mean i am automatically entered? how do you KNOW???????

hana Mon 20-Jun-05 19:09:04

starlover - you should automatically be entered
shouldn't say this as I want the prize all to myself!!!!! but for every review you send you have another chance at winning. names are pulled out of a hat so to speak, so more reviews =more chances

damn.
want to win!
but good luck

misdee Mon 20-Jun-05 19:17:37

how many times can i enter?

CompsManager Tue 21-Jun-05 12:56:18

hiya, I'll see if tech can do a page that let's you know you've entered after submitting a review.
misdee, you can enter many times but the reviews would have to be different for them to count. You could also fufill different criteria and enter more than once eg, a few recipies, a few tips etc....

misdee Tue 21-Jun-05 13:09:27

so i can review l the differnt nappies i have then?

jessicasmummy Tue 21-Jun-05 13:10:00

you'll win this one then misdee!!!

lunavix Tue 21-Jun-05 13:11:10

I've submitted a tip PLEASE enter me I'd love to win this!!1

misdee Tue 21-Jun-05 13:11:44

lol

ever tried a stinkbomb

jessicasmummy Tue 21-Jun-05 13:11:54

i entered a review on the nappies but as i only use one brand at the moment - cant hold out much hope!

CompsManager Tue 21-Jun-05 13:28:26

misdee -- yep! <<<how's sparkly?>>>

lunavix -- you will have been entered when you submitted your tip.

jessicasmummy -- you never know, as a well known weekly prize draw catchphrase says.... "It could be you"

CompsManager Sat 25-Jun-05 12:28:20

congrats to the winners:
Chelltune, merglemergle, lunachic, Starlover, Chuffed.
Look out for your winner emails

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now