Talk

Advanced search

Don't know if we can post other Online competitions on here, but if so - here is one to win Toddler Books!

(9 Posts)
Milliways Tue 14-Jun-05 20:59:25

Sorry if not allowed, but this looked a nice easycomp to win some Ladybird books

helsi Tue 14-Jun-05 21:06:38

have entered - trying to get some books for new creche being opened at work shortly as limited funding available and we want it to be successful.

kama Tue 14-Jun-05 21:14:40

Message withdrawn

charleepeters Tue 14-Jun-05 21:18:31

i have enterd my reason was a it soppy what was yours?

mine was

Row your boat - i was singing this to my son when he smiled and laughed for the first time! soppy but true! its still his favorite

helsi Tue 14-Jun-05 21:20:12

oops I enetered as though it was dd entering as it asks for you to get a grown up to complete the personal details bit!!

I said that the siad song was what mummy sings and it makes me cry!!

having read thatnow it could be either that its a lovely song or money sings like a howling cat!!

jambo1707 Thu 16-Jun-05 12:19:56

Thanks I have just entered too

trace2 Thu 16-Jun-05 16:49:51

me too

hi5 Mon 20-Jun-05 19:19:53

Thankyou for that, did anyone notice the registration page for schools too - there are free starting school packs, only trouble was I couldn't get all my details on the page would not scroll down....any one else tried it?

jambo1707 Tue 21-Jun-05 09:27:16

Hi5

I have just entered for my sons nursery, I also couldnt scroll down but when I used the tab key it takes you to next line and finally submit.

Excellent prize

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: