Talk

Advanced search

CHAMPS URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!

(10 Posts)
Titania Wed 06-Apr-05 16:23:44

I am due to go and see hi5 tomorrow night at the alexandra theatre in birmingham..........but sods law my ds2 is probably going to be too ill for me to leave and go. DH and dd are still going and will probably want to take MIL with them if im not going. I need to get hold of someone to ask if this will be ok. My tickets are at the box office in my name and obviously I might not be there to get them, but we dont want DD to miss it...do you know anyone i can ring....i have tried ringing the theatre but nobody seems to be able to help me.... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE????

Titania Wed 06-Apr-05 17:01:21

BUMP!!

Titania Wed 06-Apr-05 18:13:29

and again.........

Titania Wed 06-Apr-05 18:47:28

Titania Wed 06-Apr-05 19:43:46

cooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

jampots Wed 06-Apr-05 19:55:20

titania - just ask MIL to say she's you! They (te theatre staff) probably wont care to be honest

jampots Wed 06-Apr-05 19:55:59

Hope they all have a nice time

Titania Wed 06-Apr-05 20:30:09

yes but i am supposed to take 2 forms of id with me cos the tickets are at the office!!!! grrr

Rachel (mumsnet) Wed 06-Apr-05 21:56:18

Hi Titania

I'll send a note to the PR to let them know the situation. If you could send me a mail at contactus@mumsnet.com with the name of your MIL or the person who will be collecting the tickets, I will pass this on.

Sorry you're not able to go and do hope the rest of the family enjoy it.

Rachel

champs Thu 07-Apr-05 13:36:11

Titania, I am sooooo sory. I didn't see this at all.
(Thanks Rachel!!)
Hope your family enjoy the show and that your ds gets well soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now