Advanced search

Winners' corner. Check in here to see if you've won a MNHQ prize 2009

(781 Posts)
AlexiaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 02-Jan-09 11:57:34

Hi everyone

Happy New Year!

I've started a new thread for 2009

WowOoo Tue 15-Dec-09 16:12:45

Got my Purity goodies today. Look lovely. I'm going to keep half and share the rest with my sister. Thank you very very much!

BonjourIvressedeNoel Thu 17-Dec-09 19:34:11

I got the £50 john lewis voucher from ford today. Thank you so much.

HalfMumHalfBiscuit Thu 07-Jan-10 16:23:40

Thanks so much for my Purity goodies. Didnt' realise there was a thread to say thanks on blush. They are lovely and lots to share with friends too. I never usually win anything!

anchovies Sat 09-Jan-10 08:38:07

Hi Alexia

Just wondering if you've got any idea how long sleepy igglepiggle will be? It's dds birthday in a few weeks and she would love it!

Thanks!

Deanna1977 Wed 20-Jan-10 13:12:12

Hi Alexia

Any news on the sleepy Igglepiggle? Haven't received mine yet either....

Thanks!

Fennel Tue 30-Mar-10 09:57:38

hi Alexia

Can I make a complaint about my "prize"? we have had the most appalling service from Cakestoyourdoor and we're pretty upset. I ordered the cake for my daughter's 10th birthday party yesterday and they assured me it would arrive. I stayed in all day to wait for it. An email in the morning said it would arrive between 3.30 and 4.30. Perfect for the birthday party later on, we thought.

And it didn't arrive. not at all. still hasn't. We had to have the birthday party without a cake. my daughter was a bit upset. so am I. I phoned and they promised to phone back and didn't/haven't. I emailed yesterday and they haven't replied to that either. Total silence. and no cake.

I realise this isn't Mumsnet's fault, but can I suggest you don't promote this company any more?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »