Talk

Advanced search

Yoohoo Mumsnet HQ and Wickedwaterwitch (I think), over here.

(8 Posts)
Nbg Tue 12-Aug-08 14:02:42

I have just come back from my very lovely stay at the Renaissance Chancery Court hotel stay in London, that I won last year, and I just wanted to say how amazing it was.
Dh and I were spoilt rotten.
They let us check in a bit earlier, the afternoon tea was divine and we were fussed over so much, we had a bottle of champagne sent to our room on the house (that wasn't included in the prize) which was a lovely suprise and the breakfast was gorgeous.
I didnt want to come away. The hotel is unbelievable and I want to go back now.
In fact I'm working on dh to see if we can make it a yearly thing wink.

So MN, if you ever get the chance to do this competition again, do it! grin

And as I remember it was WWW who said she wanted to go here and asked me to report back when we actually went. So here you are smile

Nbg Tue 12-Aug-08 14:45:27

bumping before i log out.

Nbg Tue 12-Aug-08 20:46:33

smile

Nbg Wed 13-Aug-08 21:05:24

I've just seen you WWW.

WideWebWitch Wed 13-Aug-08 21:08:52

Hello! Oh, was it swoony, it sounds it! I was ENVIOUS of that win, I can tell you! Glad you had a fab time

Nbg Wed 13-Aug-08 21:14:25

Oh majorly swoony.

I just wanted to stand in my posh dress in the hallway all night and swoon at everything.
Even the flower arrangements were lush.

You must must go.
I plan to include a spa treatment if we go again. not exactly cheap but they sound divine.

WideWebWitch Wed 13-Aug-08 21:21:13

It is just BLISS going away without children too isn't it? I just looked at the website, it does look fab.

Nbg Thu 14-Aug-08 10:40:45

I'll be honest, I was dreading leaving the kids but I've never done it before.

It was soon forgotten though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now