Talk

Advanced search

ATN: Shaun the Sheep comp winners

(5 Posts)
CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 24-Apr-08 11:46:45

Hello, just wanted to let you all know that I've been chasing this up this week and have just managed to speak to someone directly to voice our disappointment. She's assured me that she's going to chase it up today. So, could those of you that are still waiting re-send your contact details to catherine@mumsnet.com?
Thanks.

CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 24-Apr-08 20:49:54

I've had a further update on the status of this prize:

Hi Catherine,

I have an update for you on the competition. It appears that we haven’t received part of the competition prize ourselves from the supplier to date, so we’re going to be unable to send anything out today unfortunately. However, we’re working on getting the outstanding prizes right now, and hope to have them to send out during the course of next week.

The one thing I can sort out immediately is the comic subscription. I know you said competition winner details had previously been sent to Kerry, but unfortunately I don’t have access to her machine. I’m sorry to ask, but if you could resend the winners details directly to me, please, then I can pass this myself to our subscriptions department. Their subscription to the comic should start with Issue #16. However, if anyone is in need of back issues of the comic since winning their subscription, please let me know and I’ll arrange for copies to be sent to them.

Once again, apologies about this.

So, could the winners re-send their contact details to catherine@mumsnet.com for the comic subscription and we'll keep chasing regarding the outstanding items.

sparkybabe Tue 29-Apr-08 10:44:15

catherine I have emailed my name and address, that's all you need, right?

How many issues did we win?

CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Apr-08 12:17:04

I'm pretty sure it was a years subscription, but I'll check

sparkybabe Sun 11-May-08 13:12:13

Hi catherine - I got the first issue of shaun tyhe sheep on Wednesday (Yay) and a shaun/MP3 speaker thingy that the kids love.

Thanks a mill!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »