Talk

Advanced search

WIN with Little Princess

(8 Posts)
CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 02-Apr-08 23:54:05

We've got 4 goody bags to giveaway full of brand new Little Princess toys including a set of character beanies, musical TV, spray pool and a hopper.
Entry details here

S1ur Thu 03-Apr-08 12:06:45

Okay I've been going through this topic and dispensing invaluble tips to enter various competitions. But I'm confused, how does it work?

I've just entered 3?4? different comps with tips each time. Does it log my username when I click on link from comp page? That's clever. But how come it doesn't know when I've already entered one? That is not as clever....

Just wondering grin

FunkyGoldStar Fri 04-Apr-08 21:38:09

Tip added.

CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 08-Apr-08 10:47:50

Hi Slur - Winners are selected at random from all tips / reviews / listings (whatever the entry details are) added over the period the comps are live. If you've already logged on in talk then it shouldn't need to ask for your username again. The reason that it doesn't come up that you've entered is because you can add / enter as many as you like. Hope that helps

CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Apr-08 16:22:48

Bump - last chance to enter! Comp closes at 11:45pm

S1ur Wed 09-Apr-08 16:24:28

Ahh thanks Catherine smile

VeraSquonkTheBeerGuru Wed 09-Apr-08 16:31:52

Have submitted a silly tip because I really, really want this!

PinkSparkles Thu 10-Apr-08 22:12:08

Thank you mumsnet, I've finally won a competition and my 2 little princesses will be so thrilled when this all arrives! Thanks again XX

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »