Talk

Advanced search

Happy Beds Giveaway!

(5 Posts)
Joyrichards Mon 28-Jan-19 16:13:34

A company I work for is running an amazing giveaway, perfect for mums of 5 to 15 year olds! They're asking for parents to share honest opinions about the children's bed buying process and the transition from baby bed to big bed! In return for answering their short survey one lucky parent will win a Mento Treehouse Bed- worth £650! I can't enter myself as I work for them but I'm sure a lot of mum would love this opportunity. Check out their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or go direct to the giveaway here www.happybeds.co.uk/mento-giveaway

ApplestheHare Mon 28-Jan-19 16:19:00

Tried to complete your survey but it doesn't let you unless you sign up for the newsletter sad

Joyrichards Mon 28-Jan-19 16:43:47

Yeah you do have to sign up to their emails, to be honest they're not overly aggressive when it comes to email marketing and you can unsubscribe at any time. Its a lovely bed, great for encouraging children to stay sleeping in their own room and feel comfortable doing so. I would let an email subscription put you off, imagine if you won!

ApplestheHare Mon 28-Jan-19 21:20:52

I think what puts me off is that the website makes it look optional because it's not starred as a mandatory field like the email address, yet if you don't tick to sign up you get told to choose an option in order to submit. But there aren't options. Frustrating as a user, though obviously winning the bed would be great grin

Elllicam Tue 05-Feb-19 05:42:02

I filled it in and the competition was already drawn on the 30th of January.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: