Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ - I have a question about competitions?

(7 Posts)
kslatts Fri 29-Jun-07 11:00:33

If I enter a listing on mumsnet local and there is more than 1 competition running which one would I be entered for?

For example, if I entered a listing today would it be the UK cottage break or the Europa Park break. Does it depend which link you use?

Thanks.

tigermoth Thu 05-Jul-07 16:06:31

I've wondered about this, too.

jamDOHnut Sun 08-Jul-07 11:15:18

who won the cottage break?

WotzaGirl2do Mon 09-Jul-07 21:58:35

I won yogurt vouchers do you want to swap with me Jam?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 11-Jul-07 12:56:40

Hi there
Sorry for not answering this one - I've been on holiday.

If there are two competitions running concurrently (and sometimes we get fab last minute competitions that we don't like to turn them down ) and they have the same entry requirement, then anyone who fulfils the requirement is entering both. Two for the "price" of one!
Hth

fishie Wed 11-Jul-07 13:03:35

ok another comp question, are multiple entries possible? ie if i put in 30000 local entries will i win?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 11-Jul-07 16:36:11

Hi Fishie
Multiple entries are valid (and even encouraged ) but only if they're different - i.e. you can't enter "Fishie's Local Mums and Toddlers Group, Acacia Avenue" 30,000 times.

However, feel free to let us know about where you go riding, do ballet, play rugby, have facials (there's a spa topic), go for child-friendly meals, go to playgroup, your local breastfeeding support group. There are 43 different categories.

Each time you enter something into local, you're entered into the competition, so the law of statistics means that if you've entered lots of time, there's a higher chance you'll win.

Hope this helps and good luck in this week's competition - it's here

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »