Talk

Advanced search

Have we got prizes for you?! Quick! Come over here and looook!

(19 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 21-Jun-07 21:51:22

Oh yes Mumsnetters, we have great short break at one of the world's top theme parks, Europa Park in Germany to give away!

And all you have to do is let us know the amenities in your area that you can recommend on Mumsnet Local.

And before you say that you've done them all....I'll just remind you that there are FORTY THREE categories, so get those thinking caps on and you may be jetting off this summer to Europa Park.

Enter here.
Good luck! MNHQ

TheDuchessOfNorks Fri 22-Jun-07 01:21:48

Nobody wants to go...

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 22-Jun-07 18:38:32

Friday night bump! This is a seriously good prize. Enter now!

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 22-Jun-07 18:39:51

i cant go [wails]

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 22-Jun-07 18:41:00

Why not?

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 22-Jun-07 18:46:26

i cant leave the country

and no, not because i am a ciminal

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 22-Jun-07 20:42:08

Is it because you're too busy baking?

FrannyandZooey Fri 22-Jun-07 20:42:42

Olivia it looks scary

even I don't want to win this one

WideWebWitch Fri 22-Jun-07 20:44:27

I don't want to go to Europa Park <shudders> but just wanted to say oo err, you've got (from MNHQ) after your name.

WideWebWitch Fri 22-Jun-07 20:44:59

Can't we have some swanky hotels, pleeeeeeease?

3littlepigs Fri 22-Jun-07 20:54:53

Ohhh i wanna go love scary rides and have been pregnant the last 2 years so haven't been on any for ages!!!!! Have just listed although it doesn't confirm I am entered for the competition....is that right?????

pointydog Fri 22-Jun-07 20:56:54

well I think that's a Marvellous Prize.

mnetters would seem to prefer a Rhine cruise or bird watching in Andalucia or something.

So I have to join a local group to add a recommendation?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 22-Jun-07 21:01:14

Scary F&Z? In what way?
WWW- Patience is a virtue.

Pointy and 3LP - you have to add your recommendations to your local area under listings e.g. ballet lessons, pre-schools, toddler groups, builders, etc etc.
As I said there are forty three categories so get onto local and you could be on your way to Europa Park.
Good luck!
MNHQ

WideWebWitch Fri 22-Jun-07 21:03:23

I know Olivia, am a whingy old hag, will patiently wait then

3littlepigs Fri 22-Jun-07 21:03:29

I have added lots under 'add a new listing here' and get confirmation of my listing - is that all i need to do???? And does it enter me to the different competions???? Sorry so many questions but am need of time out so entering lots of comps!!!!

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 22-Jun-07 21:04:34

yes far too busy baking for my hungry hoardes.

and other stuff.

good luck everyone else!

Nightynight Fri 22-Jun-07 22:00:12

I cant enter because Im not in the UK any more

do you think I could get away with adding Europa Park, it is local to me?

FrannyandZooey Sat 23-Jun-07 07:31:50

Scary in a 'OMG I really do not want to go and have to stay in a German theme park and have "exciting themed experiences, such as ‘Pirates of Batavia’" ' kind of way, since you ask, Olivia

Amberjee Sat 23-Jun-07 07:51:30

i'm not too sure about europa park, but i added some breastfeeding drop in groups to the listings. hope it helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now