Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Win! A year's supply of PetitsFilous with Mumsnet.

(11 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Jun-07 19:42:28

It doesn't all come at once, obviously!
See here for more info.
Good luck,
MNHQ

misdee Tue 05-Jun-07 19:43:24

pmsl. errrrrrr no!

Rubyslippers Tue 05-Jun-07 19:45:38

Fromage Frais, Sugar, Raspberry Purée (5%), Fructose, Modified Maize Starch, Stabilisers: Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pectin; Concentrated Fruit Juice (Aronia, Elderberry), Flavourings, Calcium Phosphate, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid; Vitamin D

mmmmm xanthan gum! think i would rather win the year's supply of flash - probably more appetising

serenity Tue 05-Jun-07 19:48:28

Do you think if I won it I could ask for the 'little dessert' ones? Not for the DCs, going to scoff them all myself

completelyrunragged Tue 05-Jun-07 21:00:43

I've added a local listing, does that mean I'm now entered into this competiton, or the flash one?

liath Tue 05-Jun-07 21:03:43

Yuk, no thanks.

LemonTart Tue 05-Jun-07 21:12:02

oh geez - is it really that bad?? Come on what is it with mumsnet?? One minute everyone is laughing about how OTT and uptight some mums are about everything from McDs to cheese strings etc and all ganging up saying how "cool" they are with convenience foods, the next everyone is holier than thou about it all - "oooh no! Not unless it is organic, pure blah di blah with lashings of politically correct child appropriate health blah blah.." Yawn yawn.
I have not posted with soo long because everything is soo extreme. Please can we have a balance in things? OK - eveyrone hold an opinion, express it etc but act as if Petit Filous is satan’s food worse than feeding your child Flash...where has your perspective gone
(I know I know - now I am being extreme, taking stuff out of context etc - but you all know what I am on about - go on, admit it! ....)

fryalot Tue 05-Jun-07 21:14:26

well, hey, if I win, I'll have 'em

Wotznotreallyhere Wed 20-Jun-07 10:15:09

well I mustn't be ungratefull, but I would have liked the pans!
I am one of the winners! I think I will donate my vouchers to the school.

thanks MNHQ.

onlyWotz Wed 15-Aug-07 10:05:25

I am still waiting for these vouchers, any news? Did any of the other winners get them?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Aug-07 14:46:21

Hi Wotz, we're looking into this. Sorry for the hassle.
best
Olivia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now