Talk

Advanced search

Competition Winners' Corner 2018

(110 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 06-Feb-18 12:20:21

Bearfrills

Hi, I won the signed book on the Zack King live chat and was told it would being the post before Christmas but still haven't had a PM asking for my address details confused

Apologies this slipped through the net. We still have your prize safe here and will PM you for your details.

user1495997773 Mon 05-Feb-18 21:27:08

I had an email on 02/01/2018 saying I'd won a family ticket to Cadbury World. Do you know yet when I'll receive it?

jewels3000 Mon 05-Feb-18 13:19:50

Hi was the Bunnings Harlow competition winner announced?

Bobbiepin Sun 04-Feb-18 22:14:59

Hi, any update from the review of the Alex Jones book?

Bearfrills Fri 02-Feb-18 16:11:09

Hi, I won the signed book on the Zack King live chat and was told it would being the post before Christmas but still haven't had a PM asking for my address details confused

SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 01-Feb-18 12:56:17

The winner of the £1000 TUI voucher in this week's Facebook Live was Vikki Varley. Well done Vikki! We’ll be announcing the winners of the £500 vouchers on Monday so watch this space.

KiranMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 23-Jan-18 16:25:35

Hi everyone! We will also be sharing the Instagram handles of the winners of our regular Instagram competitions here.
@jess.family.home wins a Banwood 'First Go' balance bike.
@krsjdwbstr wins a Lupilu Lidl baby bundle.

averythinline Wed 17-Jan-18 07:08:31

Hi....any update on the colourful fridge? thanks

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 05-Jan-18 12:46:50

To kick off the year (and help with January blues) congratulations to the 8 MNers whose names were randomly selected from the prize draw for completing a survey on sleep! grin

WeaselsRising wins a £500 voucher of their choice (from a list)
scater wins a £200 voucher of their choice (from a list)
ThomasRichard wins a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list)
woodstockspal wins a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list)
Tiramumsu wins a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list)
Kittenbob wins a luxury 400 thread count duvet cover, pillow case, and fitted sheet bundle (worth £98)
Angelika32 wins a cooling duvet, pillow, and mattress topper bundle (worth £260)
NoStraightEdges wins a anti-allergy duvet, pillow, and mattress protector bundle (worth £70)

AmyGMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Jan-18 15:55:08

Hi everyone!

This is the thread where we'll share the usernames of our competition winners for this year. There'll be loads of great prizes on offer so do make sure to check our competitions page regularly here

For Winner's Corner 2019, please click here

Good luck! star

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »