Talk

Advanced search

Competition Winners' Corner 2018

(110 Posts)
AmyGMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Jan-18 15:55:08

Hi everyone!

This is the thread where we'll share the usernames of our competition winners for this year. There'll be loads of great prizes on offer so do make sure to check our competitions page regularly here

For Winner's Corner 2019, please click here

Good luck! star

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Nov-18 10:14:56

Congratulations to our recent Facebook Live competition winner Kim Adamson, who won an Echo Spot device from Amazon.

star

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Nov-18 09:50:46

Congratulations to our recent Instagram competition winner, @clairelbear13, who won a Squish hybrid bike

ShaunaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Nov-18 17:20:24

Congratulations to Jo Bohm for winning a bundle of Brio smart tech toys worth over £200 in our FB Live with BRIO Play.

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Nov-18 17:17:41

Congratulations to our recent Instagram competition winner, @tiff.coe89, who won a Baby's First Christmas muslin set

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-18 23:05:46

Sorry for the delay in posting these winners blush!

- Congratulations to ILoveMyDressingGown for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Domestos thread.
- Congratulations to OnlyToWin for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Huggies thread.
- Congratulations to Glitzy07 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Ocean Spray thread.
- Congratulations to arolam for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Scottish Friendly thread.
- Congratulations to AddictedToRadley for winning the £100 voucher for testing and posting feedback on the Tutorful feedback thread
- Congratulations to Jeffingandeffing for winning the £100 voucher for posting an answer to the non-tester question on the Tutorful feedback thread
- Congratulations to olbndansmummy for winning the £50 voucher for completing the MNHQ Second Referendum survey
- Congratulations to LadyFuchsiaGroan for winning the £150 voucher for posting on the Mr Men thread
- Congratulations to fishnships for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Sky Kids thread
- Congratulations to Tonkatol, biffyboom, EsmeeMerlin and FoxTeaParty for winning the £50 vouchers (each) for taking part in the online research community trial
- Congratulations to Bollockingfuck for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Dove thread
- Congratulations to llynnnn for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Lighthouse thread
- Congratulations to m0jit0 and boddtm for winning the £150 Lighthouse voucher (each) for posting on the Lighthouse thread
- Congratulations to daniel1996 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Little Tikes thread
- Congratulations to Kaykay06 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Moonlite thread
- Congratulations to kateandme for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Whitbread thread
- Congratulations to skippink for winning the £300 voucher for testing and leaving feedback on the Banjo Robinson feedback thread
- Congratulations to annedoyle55 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the BRIO thread
- Congratulations to Theimpossiblegirl, Noodledoodlesandspud, AngelDog and Thishatisnotmine for winning a BRIO Smart Tech Engine Set with Action Tunnels for posting on the BRIO thread
- Congratulations to AppleTree0915 for winning the £300 voucher for completing the survey on electricity suppliers and fundraising pages
- Congratulations to sofieellis for winning £300 voucher for posting on the Dove thread
- Congratulations to Lyn29, littleme96 and 1wokeuplikethis for winning a £100 voucher each for testing and posting feedback on the Amazon Fire feedback thread

smile

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-18 10:05:51

Congratulations to our recent Instagram competition winners:

@mellondavina won an Amazon Fire Kids Tablet
@sophieb051 won a copy of One Day in December by Josie Silver

chaztree Fri 16-Nov-18 12:29:50

Has the winner for the Explore Learning Feedback been announced?

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-18 10:31:52

Congratulations to Georgia Scrase on winning a £100 Mamas & Papas voucher in our recent Facebook Live with the British Red Cross. xx

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-18 10:29:04

Congratulations to Aimee Hawke who has won a £100 John Lewis voucher in our recent Facebook Live event. xx

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 02-Nov-18 11:17:17

Congratulations to the winners of our recent Facebook Live events:

- Rachael Parr wins a Little Tikes toy bundle
- Kay Sale wins a copy of The Hairy Bikers' new cookbook
- Catherine Maiden wins a copy of Gary Barlow's new book, 'A Better Me'

Congratulations again and thanks so much for participating.

MNHQ xx

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Oct-18 15:33:30

Congratulations to Georgia Scrase for winning a £100 Mamas and Papas voucher in our British Red Cross Facebook live competition. smile

Tiredofit Fri 12-Oct-18 21:39:26

Just —being nosy— wondering who won the vouchers for taking part in the laundry discussion.

KittensAndCake Wed 10-Oct-18 12:50:59

Who won the £300 for the Bettybox feedback, please?

Not being rude but these competitions seem to be a bit hit and miss whether a winner is actually picked and if they even receive their prize hmm

babycakes1010 Mon 08-Oct-18 17:47:18

Have they announced the winner for the £300 voucher for the o2 product trial

Awoof Mon 08-Oct-18 15:31:49

Any update on recent winners please?

BristolMum96 Thu 27-Sep-18 07:18:05

Hello, I won the £300 Tesco voucher for the stain stories thread. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't received the voucher yet. How do I chase this up?

dorey69 Thu 20-Sep-18 13:18:01

Hi. Was there a car seat competition on here

LWebster1903 Sat 15-Sep-18 01:32:40

Hi. I won £150 in vouchers on a Facebook Live thread in early March. I sent a reply to the original message with my details but I never got a reply and I still haven’t received them. I just wondered if there was an expected date for these? Thanks!

Maiyakat Sat 01-Sep-18 21:38:01

Just reading the amazon reviews for Alex Jones' book - made me wonder who won the voucher for reviewing it. Can't see any winner on here. Be nice to know that someone did actually win as all the mumsnetters' quotes are being used in the publicity.

cheekychicken24 Fri 31-Aug-18 17:10:24

Hi, can't see that any winners have been announced for the Carphone Warehouse energy app? Should have been 4 x £100 winners

sarah1271 Tue 28-Aug-18 07:59:31

Recieved it , thank you it's fab

sarah1271 Thu 23-Aug-18 09:10:32

Hello I was a winner for the trunki with Fifi competition , replied to email but not heard or received anything yet

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Aug-18 14:52:55

- Congratulations to Bacere for winning the £100 voucher for posting on the teacher thread
- Congratulations to BrieAndChilli for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Uncle Ben's thread
- Congratulations to DeanImpala67 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Pizza Express thread
- Congratulations to Butteredparsn1ps for winning the £300 voucher for leaving feedback on the innocent feedback thread
- Congratulations to PlayingForKittens for winning the £100 voucher for leaving feedback on the EdPlace feedback thread
- Congratulations to bikerclaire for winning the £150 voucher for posting an answer to the non-tester questions on the EdPlace feedback thread
- Congratulations to MaverickSnoopy for winning the £100 voucher for signing up to the Disney 24 Hour Challenge and posting on the thread
- Congratulations to gemima27 for winning the Incredibles 2 premiere tickets for signing up to the Disney 24 Hour Challenge and posting on the thread
- Congratulations to littlemonkeyz for winning the £100 voucher for re-tweeting the Disney 24 Hour Challenge sign up tweet
- Congratulations to ItsJustASimpleLine for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Sky Cinema thread
- Congratulations to McDougal for winning the £100 for completing the MNHQ Video survey
- Congratulations to smudgedlipstick for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Neilson thread
- Congratulations to ThePug for winning the £300 voucher for completing the investment survey
- Congratulations to FreshEyre for winning the £300 Tesco voucher for posting on the Tesco thread
- Congratulations to ha2el for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the energy supplier thread
- Congratulations to Cotswoldmama for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Proceive thread
- Congratulations to ikkle87 for winning the Disney on Ice tickets for posting feedback on the Disney 24 Hour Challenge feedback thread
- Congratulations to Caillou for winning Aladdin the Musical tickets for posting feedback on the Disney 24 Hour Challenge feedback thread

smile

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Aug-18 14:34:27

Hi @Highfever

Apologies for the confusion here, we are changing the way we edit threads once they're closed. For ease, any thread from now on that no longer has the prize draw in the title, is a closed thread.

Also apologies for any threads that haven't had the winner announced on them, we will be going through the threads this week to update them

Thanks
Ellie

Highfever Sat 11-Aug-18 23:03:36

Hi Mumsnet I've just gone through the sponsored threads and there are loads that haven't been closed or winner announced on the thread. Also the title doesn't say now closed but I've started to see activity now closed on the first comment. It's really hard to work through what is open and closed from just looking at the title name. Can someone have a look through them?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »