Talk

Advanced search

Competition Winners' Corner 2018

(110 Posts)
AmyGMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Jan-18 15:55:08

Hi everyone!

This is the thread where we'll share the usernames of our competition winners for this year. There'll be loads of great prizes on offer so do make sure to check our competitions page regularly here

For Winner's Corner 2019, please click here

Good luck! star

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 05-Jan-18 12:46:50

To kick off the year (and help with January blues) congratulations to the 8 MNers whose names were randomly selected from the prize draw for completing a survey on sleep! grin

WeaselsRising wins a £500 voucher of their choice (from a list)
scater wins a £200 voucher of their choice (from a list)
ThomasRichard wins a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list)
woodstockspal wins a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list)
Tiramumsu wins a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list)
Kittenbob wins a luxury 400 thread count duvet cover, pillow case, and fitted sheet bundle (worth £98)
Angelika32 wins a cooling duvet, pillow, and mattress topper bundle (worth £260)
NoStraightEdges wins a anti-allergy duvet, pillow, and mattress protector bundle (worth £70)

averythinline Wed 17-Jan-18 07:08:31

Hi....any update on the colourful fridge? thanks

KiranMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 23-Jan-18 16:25:35

Hi everyone! We will also be sharing the Instagram handles of the winners of our regular Instagram competitions here.
@jess.family.home wins a Banwood 'First Go' balance bike.
@krsjdwbstr wins a Lupilu Lidl baby bundle.

SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 01-Feb-18 12:56:17

The winner of the £1000 TUI voucher in this week's Facebook Live was Vikki Varley. Well done Vikki! We’ll be announcing the winners of the £500 vouchers on Monday so watch this space.

Bearfrills Fri 02-Feb-18 16:11:09

Hi, I won the signed book on the Zack King live chat and was told it would being the post before Christmas but still haven't had a PM asking for my address details confused

Bobbiepin Sun 04-Feb-18 22:14:59

Hi, any update from the review of the Alex Jones book?

jewels3000 Mon 05-Feb-18 13:19:50

Hi was the Bunnings Harlow competition winner announced?

user1495997773 Mon 05-Feb-18 21:27:08

I had an email on 02/01/2018 saying I'd won a family ticket to Cadbury World. Do you know yet when I'll receive it?

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 06-Feb-18 12:20:21

Bearfrills

Hi, I won the signed book on the Zack King live chat and was told it would being the post before Christmas but still haven't had a PM asking for my address details confused

Apologies this slipped through the net. We still have your prize safe here and will PM you for your details.

Roseybaby Fri 09-Feb-18 10:50:34

Hi
Has the winnerof the £500 TUI vouchers been announced yet?

ncullinane Sat 10-Feb-18 21:31:55

Hello, I had a Facebook message from MN HQ on the 7th December saying I'd won a £100 Love2Shop voucher and to PM my email and address which I did, but I've still not received the voucher, any update? Thanks.

Bobbiepin Tue 13-Feb-18 17:29:56

Hi I've had an email from Justine about winning the running buggy from December. Can someone confirm this before I send my address back please. Thanks!

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Feb-18 11:24:47

- Congratulations to ShowgirlnamedLola for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting feedback on the Vanish thread!
- Congratulations to KittyKat88 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Take Five thread!
- Congratulations to ladygoingGaga for winning the non-attendee £150 John Lewis voucher for answering the non-attendee question on the Take Five Event feedback thread.
- Congratulations to Winningbeauty for winning the £300 John Lewis voucher for posting feedback on the Take Five event!
- Congratulations to Cailin7 for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting on the NOW TV Christmas expectations thread!
- Congratulations to mitalmanda for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting on the NOW TV Christmas quiz thread!
- Congratulations to Spink for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting their question on the PHE AMR Q&A!
- Congratulations to claza93 for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting on the ODEON thread!
- Congratulations to chibsortig for winning the prize draw of a £300 Sainsbury's voucher for posting on the Sainsbury's thread!
- Congratulations to vickyors for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting on the #iwill thread!
- Congratulations to Ntinyn for winning the prize draw of a £250 voucher for posting feedback on the GPDQ thread!
- Congratulations to queenoftheschoolrun for winning the prize draw of a £300 Amazon gift card for posting on the Legal & General thread!
- Congratulations to BothersomeCrow for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting on the Trainline thread!

Thanks
MNHQ

smile

Bearfrills Wed 14-Feb-18 13:02:20

The books arrived this morning and 8yo DS is thrilled to bits, he's been sitting in his bed for the last couple of hours reading them to his space hopper (don't ask)

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 15-Feb-18 10:45:13

Here are the winners for the latest Take Five activity on Gransnet! smile

- Congratulations to @GrannieAnnie123 for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for taking the Take Five scam test and posting their results on the thread!
- Congratulations to @sscrase for winning the prize draw of a £300 voucher for posting on the Take Five thread!
- Congratulations to @Moocow for winning the the prize draw of a £150 voucher for posting on their question on the Take Five Q&A!

Congratulations
GNHQ

user1495997773 Thu 15-Feb-18 20:47:26

any news on my message sent 5/2/18, as below?

I had an email on 02/01/2018 saying I'd won a family ticket to Cadbury World. Do you know yet when I'll receive it?

KarenCBC Thu 15-Feb-18 21:08:18

Ooh, yes, I also won Cadbury’s World tickets but hadn’t heard anything....

KarlaD22 Fri 16-Feb-18 18:11:12

I received an email today from Aaron Hanaphy saying I have been selected to win the £300 voucher of my choice from the My 1st Years activity. Could you please confirm this before I reply and send my full name and address. Thanks

AaronMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 19-Feb-18 11:35:34

Congratulations to the 5 MNers whose names were randomly selected from the prize draw for taking part in the 'My 1st Years' activity.

Pigeonpea, EsmeeMerlin, Cheekyandfreaky and ImoAsta win their favourite item from the 'My 1st Years website'!

KarlaD22 wins a £300 voucher of their choice (from a list).

Congratulations and thanks for participating,

MNHQ

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 26-Feb-18 11:51:40

Congratulations to Funkyferret whose name was pulled out of the prize draw to win £300 voucher for posting their sleep tips on a sponsored thread by Dreams grin

lottietiger Fri 02-Mar-18 11:02:54

Hi, had an e mail from Sorcha back on the 5th December saying I had won a £100 voucher for the Ugly Five book thread.

Have you got any updates please on when I might receive it ?
Thanks smile

SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Mar-18 13:16:01

Hi @lottietiger - sorry to hear you haven't received this yet. We'll chase it for you now.

Thanks

lottietiger Mon 05-Mar-18 13:20:34

Great thank you smile

KarenCBC Mon 05-Mar-18 17:07:59

Hi there! What about the Cadbury’s World tickets? I was emailed about that at the start of December.

kimbo33 Tue 06-Mar-18 21:30:58

Any update on who won the fridge back in January?

ncullinane Wed 07-Mar-18 20:56:54

Hi just regarding my message above, had a message on the 7th December saying I'd won £100 voucher. Still not heard anything. Thanks

CHubbs85 Mon 12-Mar-18 10:48:50

Also in the same boat as ncullinane I won love2shop voucher 25th Jan but messages on Facebook asking for an update are being ignored. Please can you advise when these will be fulfilled mumsnet? @AmyGMumsnet

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Mar-18 13:11:32

Congratulations to Gina Rita Nathan and Kirsty Kovacs for winning a £500 TUI voucher in our TUI FB Live

A big well done to our recent Instagram competition winners:
@forsterisabel won a copy of 'Elianor Oliphant is Completely Fine'
@alexbyfordscott won five items from Wildchild London's launch collection
@hazelpricey won six months of flowers from Bloom & Wild

star

jewels3000 Mon 12-Mar-18 16:15:28

Hi was the Bunnings Harlow competition winner announced?

ShangriLaLaLa Wed 14-Mar-18 14:47:46

Hi Sorcha

I won the Restaurant Voucher/Marcus Wareing Cookbook in December.

Just thought I’d let you know that it is sadly impossible for me to use the voucher as there is only one restaurant in the whole of Wales which will accept it. It’s in North Wales and I live in Cardiff.

I just thought you’d want to know for future competitions. Many of the cities outside of London offer poor, or no choice through this system.

The Marcus book is superb and is getting loads of use, so thank you!

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 22-Mar-18 17:23:28

- Congratulations to kazillionaire for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Card Factory thread!
- Congratulations to lalalauren416 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Card Fcatory thread!
- Congratulations to CathBookworm, lovemyflipflops, PerfectlySymmetricalButtocks, duck22 and libra101 for winning their Card Factory item!
- Congratulations to Treaclespongeandcustard for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Brittany Ferries thread!
- Congratulations to AmyWT88 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Caesarstone thread!
- Congratulations to DuskPanda for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Peter Rabbit thread!
- Congratulations to EggysMom for winning the £300 Sainsbury's voucher for posting on the Sainsbury's thread!
- Congratulations to AlasEarwax for winning both the £300 voucher and the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One for themselves and a friend, for posting on the BabyBjorn thread!
- Congratulations to rosybell for winning the £300 Sainsbury's voucher for posting on the Sainsbury's thread!
- Congratulations to Rigbyroo for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Peter Rabbit thread!
- Congratulations to AdamantEve for winning the £100 voucher for testing and leaving feedback on the Ebac Dehumidifier thread!
- Congratulations to villagefox for winning the £200 voucher for posting as a non-tester on the Ebac Dehumidifier thread!
- Congratulations to Stargirl84 for winning the £50 John Lewis voucher for being a tester and posting feedback on the Yopa thread!
- Congratulations to domesticslattern for winning the £150 John Lewis voucher for posting as a non-tester on the Yopa thread!
- Congratulations to cannotmakemymindup for winning the £300 Topshop voucher for posting on the Topshop thread!
- Congratulations to bec4everuk1, buckley1983, Anj123, Sammyislost, daisyduke66, BeeMyBaby, Pinklady1981, DoryNora, CoffeeOrSleep and happychange for winning the Topshop jeans they chose!

MNHQ

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 22-Mar-18 17:26:13

Hi @user1495997773 @KarenCBC apologies that you haven't yet received your Cadbury World tickets, I have looked into this for you and can see that we are having issues with the supplier of these tickets, my colleagues are chasing this as a matter of urgency.

I will keep you both updated when I find out more information.

Many Thanks
MNHQ

user1495997773 Fri 23-Mar-18 06:46:41

Thanks for the update EllieMumsnet. Hope to hear again from you soon.

KarenCBC Fri 23-Mar-18 09:14:57

Thank you 😊

vincenta Sat 24-Mar-18 11:41:27

Hi. I won on Mumsnet Facebook live with Grace Timothy and Steph Douglas on 22nd February. would like to find out when I will receive my prize, as mumsnet didn't contacted me and didn't reply on my message on Facebook.I was so excited about this win month ago smile Thanks in advance!

tworonnies1957 Mon 26-Mar-18 12:05:50

hi there was one of the lucky winners of the build a bear Competition could you send a copy of the link you sent in your email you sent me as have lost it some how

ncullinane Mon 26-Mar-18 20:07:54

@EllieMumsnet I feel like I'm harping on sorry.....but have tried contacting via facebook and posted on here a couple of times ref the £100 Love2Shop voucher I won on the 7th December, still no sign of it...any news? Thanks

cannotmakemymindup Tue 27-Mar-18 10:25:04

Thankyou!! So looking forward to receiving my voucher. Definitely did a happy dance when I got the email to say i'd won.

Kidssendingmenuts Fri 30-Mar-18 16:16:52

@EllieMumsnet please could you send me the survey link for the build a bear comp. I've done feedback but can't find the survey link anywhere x

user1495997773 Fri 06-Apr-18 20:44:32

Thanks for my copy of The First Egg Hunt, my DD loves it!

Jael003 Fri 13-Apr-18 11:06:43

Has the winner of the Velux Windows competition been drawn yet? The t&cs are general and dont say when the draw would be. It closed on the 30th March.

KarenCBC Fri 13-Apr-18 11:44:35

Just received my Cadbury’s tickets. Thank you!

user1495997773 Fri 13-Apr-18 20:58:58

My Cadbury ticket arrived today too, thank you for sorting it out! X

Ema1975 Thu 19-Apr-18 11:36:15

Did you announce the winner of the voucher for taking part in testing the McDonalds 'meals under' range?

Tattybogle89 Thu 19-Apr-18 23:06:05

Where are winners even announced not much goes on in here am I in the wrong place to check?

EggysMom Sat 21-Apr-18 21:15:40

It looks as though MumsNetHQ announce most winners on a monthly basis (14 Feb, 22 March) so there should be another list of winners shortly smile

AaronMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 23-Apr-18 16:12:04

Congratulations to the 5 MNers whose names were randomly selected from the prize draw for taking part in the Top Bananas! activity.

@Onedaylikethi5, @4GreenApples, @Candyperfumegirl, @EasterRobin and @Spanneroo each win a copy of Top Bananas! recipe book.

Congratulations and thanks for participating,

MNHQ

Kraggle Thu 26-Apr-18 16:38:58

@MumsnetHQ I won the prize draw from the Luvabella product test and can I just say thank you so so much for my £300 voucher. I’ve just chosen an Amazon one after it came through today. That’s my girls Christmas paid for. I’m ecstatic. Thank you so much! I feel so lucky. flowers flowers

Vilamoment Wed 23-May-18 11:29:33

When will the results of the Velux competition be announced? It's been some time since the competition ended!

BristolMum96 Fri 25-May-18 17:56:24

Will there be another list of winners soon? It's been ages!

StuntNun Sat 26-May-18 16:06:34

Has the OrCam prize draw winner been announced yet?

PenguinsCantFly Thu 31-May-18 20:47:58

Hello smile

I won the ASDA thread competition - received an email from Aaron on 10th May. Haven't received my voucher yet and my last email to Aaron bounced back confused

Can someone look in to it for me?

Cutyourshakehole Tue 05-Jun-18 20:54:44

There’s so many £300 and £100 voucher up for grabs in the survey section etc but never actually see if anyone won them?

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Jun-18 15:15:43

- Congratulations to Carriecakes80 for winning the £250 voucher for posting on the Velux thread
- Congratulations to buckley1983 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the HONEST Kids thread
- Congratulations to Quietvoiceplease for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the HYPE thread
- Congratulations to Helspopje, Stuffofawesome, strongswans and HowsAnnie25 for winning the HYPE backpack they chose
- Congratulations to FizzGivesYouWhizz for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the HomeAway thread
- Congratulations to AuFinch for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the innocent thread
- Congratulations to MycatsaPirate for winning the £100 voucher for testing and leaving feedback on the HIPPOBAG thread
- Congratulations to crumble9 for winning the £300 voucher for testing and leaving feedback on the Mum & You Nappies thread
- Congratulations to jessiecat33 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the HomeAway thread
- Congratulations to chrissie66 for winning the £200 voucher for testing and leaving feedback on the Easy2Name thread
- Congratulations to Theimpossiblegirl for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Premier League thread
- Congratulations to duggerlugs for winning the £300 for testing and leaving feedback on the Balneum thread
- Congratulations to MrsMarigold for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Admiral thread
- Congratulations to chronicallyawesome for winning the £300 voucher + a bumper box of Nairn's Oatcakes for posting on the Nairn's thread

MNHQ smile

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 21-Jun-18 16:12:55

Congratulations to WibbleBoy whose name was pulled from the prize draw to win a £300 voucher after taking part in Below the Belt Grooming's product test! grin

Naughtykitty Mon 25-Jun-18 14:52:31

When is the teachers/teaching assistants thread winner going to be announced please?

SusanWalker Wed 18-Jul-18 11:29:50

Is there any news on all the fairy non bio competitions? Thanks

FiveShelties Wed 18-Jul-18 23:03:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Marlenaff7 Sat 04-Aug-18 23:06:47

Hi there, I won a copy of Jellybeans for Giants on 22/06. I had conformation email and I replied with my details. I also send an email back in July asking for an update but I still haven't heard back. I am wondering if you could let me know when I can expect to receive the book.

Highfever Sat 11-Aug-18 23:03:36

Hi Mumsnet I've just gone through the sponsored threads and there are loads that haven't been closed or winner announced on the thread. Also the title doesn't say now closed but I've started to see activity now closed on the first comment. It's really hard to work through what is open and closed from just looking at the title name. Can someone have a look through them?

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Aug-18 14:34:27

Hi @Highfever

Apologies for the confusion here, we are changing the way we edit threads once they're closed. For ease, any thread from now on that no longer has the prize draw in the title, is a closed thread.

Also apologies for any threads that haven't had the winner announced on them, we will be going through the threads this week to update them

Thanks
Ellie

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Aug-18 14:52:55

- Congratulations to Bacere for winning the £100 voucher for posting on the teacher thread
- Congratulations to BrieAndChilli for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Uncle Ben's thread
- Congratulations to DeanImpala67 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Pizza Express thread
- Congratulations to Butteredparsn1ps for winning the £300 voucher for leaving feedback on the innocent feedback thread
- Congratulations to PlayingForKittens for winning the £100 voucher for leaving feedback on the EdPlace feedback thread
- Congratulations to bikerclaire for winning the £150 voucher for posting an answer to the non-tester questions on the EdPlace feedback thread
- Congratulations to MaverickSnoopy for winning the £100 voucher for signing up to the Disney 24 Hour Challenge and posting on the thread
- Congratulations to gemima27 for winning the Incredibles 2 premiere tickets for signing up to the Disney 24 Hour Challenge and posting on the thread
- Congratulations to littlemonkeyz for winning the £100 voucher for re-tweeting the Disney 24 Hour Challenge sign up tweet
- Congratulations to ItsJustASimpleLine for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Sky Cinema thread
- Congratulations to McDougal for winning the £100 for completing the MNHQ Video survey
- Congratulations to smudgedlipstick for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Neilson thread
- Congratulations to ThePug for winning the £300 voucher for completing the investment survey
- Congratulations to FreshEyre for winning the £300 Tesco voucher for posting on the Tesco thread
- Congratulations to ha2el for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the energy supplier thread
- Congratulations to Cotswoldmama for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Proceive thread
- Congratulations to ikkle87 for winning the Disney on Ice tickets for posting feedback on the Disney 24 Hour Challenge feedback thread
- Congratulations to Caillou for winning Aladdin the Musical tickets for posting feedback on the Disney 24 Hour Challenge feedback thread

smile

sarah1271 Thu 23-Aug-18 09:10:32

Hello I was a winner for the trunki with Fifi competition , replied to email but not heard or received anything yet

sarah1271 Tue 28-Aug-18 07:59:31

Recieved it , thank you it's fab

cheekychicken24 Fri 31-Aug-18 17:10:24

Hi, can't see that any winners have been announced for the Carphone Warehouse energy app? Should have been 4 x £100 winners

Maiyakat Sat 01-Sep-18 21:38:01

Just reading the amazon reviews for Alex Jones' book - made me wonder who won the voucher for reviewing it. Can't see any winner on here. Be nice to know that someone did actually win as all the mumsnetters' quotes are being used in the publicity.

LWebster1903 Sat 15-Sep-18 01:32:40

Hi. I won £150 in vouchers on a Facebook Live thread in early March. I sent a reply to the original message with my details but I never got a reply and I still haven’t received them. I just wondered if there was an expected date for these? Thanks!

dorey69 Thu 20-Sep-18 13:18:01

Hi. Was there a car seat competition on here

BristolMum96 Thu 27-Sep-18 07:18:05

Hello, I won the £300 Tesco voucher for the stain stories thread. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't received the voucher yet. How do I chase this up?

Awoof Mon 08-Oct-18 15:31:49

Any update on recent winners please?

babycakes1010 Mon 08-Oct-18 17:47:18

Have they announced the winner for the £300 voucher for the o2 product trial

KittensAndCake Wed 10-Oct-18 12:50:59

Who won the £300 for the Bettybox feedback, please?

Not being rude but these competitions seem to be a bit hit and miss whether a winner is actually picked and if they even receive their prize hmm

Tiredofit Fri 12-Oct-18 21:39:26

Just —being nosy— wondering who won the vouchers for taking part in the laundry discussion.

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Oct-18 15:33:30

Congratulations to Georgia Scrase for winning a £100 Mamas and Papas voucher in our British Red Cross Facebook live competition. smile

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 02-Nov-18 11:17:17

Congratulations to the winners of our recent Facebook Live events:

- Rachael Parr wins a Little Tikes toy bundle
- Kay Sale wins a copy of The Hairy Bikers' new cookbook
- Catherine Maiden wins a copy of Gary Barlow's new book, 'A Better Me'

Congratulations again and thanks so much for participating.

MNHQ xx

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-18 10:29:04

Congratulations to Aimee Hawke who has won a £100 John Lewis voucher in our recent Facebook Live event. xx

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-18 10:31:52

Congratulations to Georgia Scrase on winning a £100 Mamas & Papas voucher in our recent Facebook Live with the British Red Cross. xx

chaztree Fri 16-Nov-18 12:29:50

Has the winner for the Explore Learning Feedback been announced?

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-18 10:05:51

Congratulations to our recent Instagram competition winners:

@mellondavina won an Amazon Fire Kids Tablet
@sophieb051 won a copy of One Day in December by Josie Silver

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-18 23:05:46

Sorry for the delay in posting these winners blush!

- Congratulations to ILoveMyDressingGown for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Domestos thread.
- Congratulations to OnlyToWin for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Huggies thread.
- Congratulations to Glitzy07 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Ocean Spray thread.
- Congratulations to arolam for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Scottish Friendly thread.
- Congratulations to AddictedToRadley for winning the £100 voucher for testing and posting feedback on the Tutorful feedback thread
- Congratulations to Jeffingandeffing for winning the £100 voucher for posting an answer to the non-tester question on the Tutorful feedback thread
- Congratulations to olbndansmummy for winning the £50 voucher for completing the MNHQ Second Referendum survey
- Congratulations to LadyFuchsiaGroan for winning the £150 voucher for posting on the Mr Men thread
- Congratulations to fishnships for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Sky Kids thread
- Congratulations to Tonkatol, biffyboom, EsmeeMerlin and FoxTeaParty for winning the £50 vouchers (each) for taking part in the online research community trial
- Congratulations to Bollockingfuck for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Dove thread
- Congratulations to llynnnn for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Lighthouse thread
- Congratulations to m0jit0 and boddtm for winning the £150 Lighthouse voucher (each) for posting on the Lighthouse thread
- Congratulations to daniel1996 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Little Tikes thread
- Congratulations to Kaykay06 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Moonlite thread
- Congratulations to kateandme for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the Whitbread thread
- Congratulations to skippink for winning the £300 voucher for testing and leaving feedback on the Banjo Robinson feedback thread
- Congratulations to annedoyle55 for winning the £300 voucher for posting on the BRIO thread
- Congratulations to Theimpossiblegirl, Noodledoodlesandspud, AngelDog and Thishatisnotmine for winning a BRIO Smart Tech Engine Set with Action Tunnels for posting on the BRIO thread
- Congratulations to AppleTree0915 for winning the £300 voucher for completing the survey on electricity suppliers and fundraising pages
- Congratulations to sofieellis for winning £300 voucher for posting on the Dove thread
- Congratulations to Lyn29, littleme96 and 1wokeuplikethis for winning a £100 voucher each for testing and posting feedback on the Amazon Fire feedback thread

smile

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Nov-18 17:17:41

Congratulations to our recent Instagram competition winner, @tiff.coe89, who won a Baby's First Christmas muslin set

ShaunaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Nov-18 17:20:24

Congratulations to Jo Bohm for winning a bundle of Brio smart tech toys worth over £200 in our FB Live with BRIO Play.

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Nov-18 09:50:46

Congratulations to our recent Instagram competition winner, @clairelbear13, who won a Squish hybrid bike

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Nov-18 10:14:56

Congratulations to our recent Facebook Live competition winner Kim Adamson, who won an Echo Spot device from Amazon.

star

StellaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 30-Nov-18 11:07:28

Congratulations to Claire Darragh for winning our recent Instagram books bundle competition!
star

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 04-Dec-18 12:56:50

Congratulations to our recent Instagram competition winners @glamandgeeky, @kezzapee and @emmabean774 who each won a Fingerling Hug

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Dec-18 11:16:33

Congratulations to @lw20101 for winning the Moonlite bundle and £50 Smyths Toys voucher over on our Instagram

SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Dec-18 15:24:13

Congrats to @MrsDeaconClaybourne for winning a copy of our new book of the month, The Woman in the Window, in last night's author webchat

groundcontroltomontydon Wed 05-Dec-18 18:08:22

Just wondering, were there ever any winners on the NFL Kickoff feedback thread back in September?

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Dec-18 10:19:21

Congratulations to @beth.brown.95 and @libradragon2 for winning the Robot Wars arenas over on our Instagram

Libradragon2 Fri 07-Dec-18 10:26:17

That’s fabulous news thank you x

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Dec-18 14:49:48

Congratulations to @gborgogno for winning the Borrago bundle over on our Instagram

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Dec-18 15:17:29

Congratulations to @smaisey_77, @shell7619k, @kikirau and @hadfieldcheryl for winning the 2 in 1 Globe Earth & Constellations over on our Instagram

Heuschrecke Mon 10-Dec-18 19:03:55

I've just been trawling through this thread, even though I don't often participate in competitions, but just on the off-chance I might have won something which I've missed!

But that is by the bye. What I've noticed is that some of the posts from MNHQers are, apparently, posting some winning MNers actual, real life names. That doesn't seem right shock

KarenCBC Mon 10-Dec-18 21:15:41

I think it’s when they win on Instagram and therefore mumsnet profile names aren’t available.

Heuschrecke Tue 11-Dec-18 07:28:17

Ah! Thanks!

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Dec-18 14:00:17

Congratulations to @sammyfairman, @cestlavie_0, @claremarie27 and @francesduke for winning the Nickelodeon Slime Stations over on our Instagram

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 12-Dec-18 15:25:06

Congratulations to our recent Instagram winners:

@wotstarmagic won a Kiddimoto Kurve balance wooden bike and helmet
@laurenharrington6 won a bundle of Soft Cuddly Friends from Steiff
@brownhandbag, @debbiepep, @topsy1973, @josephinakaterina each won a Strictly Come Dancing board game from John Adams Toys

KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Dec-18 14:19:09

Congratulations to Sammie Richardson for winning the Nintendo Switch and games bundle over on our Instagram

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »