Talk

Advanced search

Win Koala Brothers goodies

(25 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 30-Nov-06 10:51:24

Four lucky Mumsnetters will win a Koala Brothers Down Under goody bag. Enter here
Good Luck
MNHQ

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 03-Dec-06 21:27:25

Have you entered yet? There's still plenty of time!

BettySpaghetti Tue 05-Dec-06 12:26:31

I've one something!!

I've emailed you Olivia -forgot to ask though, is it likely to arrive before Christmas? (could be handy for stocking fillers/presents if it does but don't want to depend on it just in case IYSWIM). I know they don't necessarily come direct from MN.

Thanks.

BettySpaghetti Tue 05-Dec-06 12:27:11

won won D'oh

I was that excited my mind went

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Dec-06 12:55:34

I'm hoping that the goods will arrive before Christmas but as they don't get sent out from HQ directly I don't like to promise. (sorry if that's sitting on the fence!)

BettySpaghetti Mon 29-Jan-07 13:55:42

Any news on this Olivia?

MrsApron Mon 29-Jan-07 21:44:57

<<lurk >>

bettythebuilder Mon 29-Jan-07 21:56:05

They'll be the Koala Grandads at this rate..

<<moral support from one betty to another>>

BettySpaghetti Tue 30-Jan-07 11:14:10

thanks - us Bettys (or is the plural Betties?!) have got to stick together!

sunnywong Tue 30-Jan-07 11:16:00

SURELY THIS comp will be open to us, in Australia?????!!!!!!!

or is it just another of your cruel taunts, Olivia?

sunnywong Tue 30-Jan-07 11:17:22

oh I see it's been and gone, well congratulations betty, hope you get your goods soon.

<note to self and dozens of other regular MNers living overseas: I wonder what it feels like to enter, let alone win one of the MN competitions ......??>

BettySpaghetti Wed 31-Jan-07 10:39:14

bump for Olivia

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 31-Jan-07 13:35:32

Hi everyone,
There apparently was a problem with stock and they were sent out yesterday so please do drop me a note at olivia at mumsnet dot com if you haven't received them by the end of the week and I'll chase again.

Sunny, you don't need more koalas surely? On a more serious note, I'll see what we can do about some international comps but I can't make any promises.

BettySpaghetti Wed 31-Jan-07 14:47:28

thank you Olivia

(I will refrain from telling DD and DS though otherwise they will scare the postman with their enthusiasm when he turns up tomorrow morning!)

BettySpaghetti Sat 03-Feb-07 08:24:05

Hooray -it arrived this morning! (Well part of it anyway -the Gameboy and Corgi toy are out of stock so will follow on apparently).

DS is currently snuggled up on the sofa under the fleece blanket -he thinks Christmas has happened all over again with all the goodies.

DD has been promised that there is something to follow for her so it will just be her mugging the postman every morning now.

Thank you MN, especially Olivia for chasing it up for us.

MrsApron Tue 06-Feb-07 23:24:58

Ditto Betty Spaghetti. DD very impressed and is insisting on wearing her own bag around the house.

Looking forward to the car and gameboy arriving.

BettySpaghetti Mon 05-Mar-07 12:53:30

Mrs Aprion -have you received the gameboy or car yet?

We haven't, and I was just wondering if anyone else had.

OliviaMN -if you're reading, we received the Koala Bros stuff about 4 wks ago with a note saying the gameboy and car would follow shortly but nothing yet .

MrsApron Mon 05-Mar-07 13:08:23

I have nto received car/gameboy Betty.

Was wondering about this yesterday.

BettySpaghetti Wed 07-Mar-07 18:02:28

Time to chase it up again do you think?

MrsApron Thu 08-Mar-07 00:45:03

I do indeed!

BettySpaghetti Thu 08-Mar-07 12:59:58

I've emailed Olivia MrsApron.

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 27-Mar-07 07:01:27

Hi there
Just to confirm - have you both not received these? (sorry have been on holiday and just catching up)

MrsApron Wed 28-Mar-07 08:37:53

Nothing here Olivia no car no gameboy

BettySpaghetti Wed 28-Mar-07 11:12:33

Nothing here either Olivia.

I emailed you when you were away so Rachel (I think) picked it up and was going to try and follow it up but we've heard nothing.

Give 'em hell

BettySpaghetti Sat 31-Mar-07 14:36:15

Bump for Olivia (as I see you were around a minute ago)

Wondered if there was any news?

( crossing my fingers that it might arrive before we leave for Belgium to keep DD quiet on the v v v long journey)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »