Talk

Advanced search

Win a great Gordon the Garden Gnome dvd and a portable dvd player - 03 Apr 06

(9 Posts)
LadyTophamHatt Mon 10-Apr-06 16:48:41

oh....ffs.

I'm not even going to correct my spelling....so ner again!

LadyTophamHatt Mon 10-Apr-06 16:47:56

In bad losser fashion LTH

<<<<<<<<BLOWS MASSIVE RASPBERRY>>>>>>>>

I am never entering another comp ever again....so ner!

BagelBird Mon 10-Apr-06 16:30:57

wow! I won the prtable DVD player !! Had no comfirmation email yet (not that I am complaining for a minute, I know you are all busy people ) but my name is on the homepage so guess it must be me. I hope so..
I have had a hard couple of days at home (NO money, ill children, stressed DH) and this is just FANTASTIC news. Really Really happy..I have got this right haven’t I?
Champs, please, please can you confirm this for me when you have a minute as it seems too good to be true and I am really excited. My bagelbird nickname has capitals in it so hope that I am not getting it all wrong! Not sure if it is all case sensitive or not. Oh what a fluster!

Nbg Mon 03-Apr-06 18:57:08

Bribe gifts...

Hmmm......

champs Mon 03-Apr-06 18:15:13

pmsl!!

I dont choose the winners!! although the bribe gifts can still be sent to me

Nbg Mon 03-Apr-06 17:56:26

Will you hack into that random.net thing you use so I can win this time please

champs Mon 03-Apr-06 17:54:29

hiya!!

thanks for letting me know. The date on the comp page is incorrect the closing date is 7th Apr, winners to be announced 8th.

CHICagoMUM Mon 03-Apr-06 14:33:52

It says -

The competitions closes on Friday 24 March and winners will be announced on Saturday 25 March.

champs Mon 03-Apr-06 14:32:18

The hit CBBC show Gordon the Garden Gnome is offering you the chance to win one of four Gordon the Garden Gnome: Spring Adventures dvds and one lucky winner will also win a Daewoo 7" LCD Portable DVD Player. Click here

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »