Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Please find me dress & boots to get wed in!

(2 Posts)
Thefearlessfreak Wed 11-Nov-09 20:55:38

Hurray! I'm getting married next month to my gorgeous man. It's a low key affair - just us and our witnesses & children at the registry office and then a pub lunch for us and friends afterwards.

I'd love to wear white or cream, or gold, silver maybe pale yellow in there somewhere. I really fancy cream/white boots maybe patent? I am not flashy and don't often wear a dress or skirt but I do like to look good. I just want a simple dress that won't look too odd in the pub afterwards! But I do love a bit of bling & I used to love a bit of fluff but I might be too old for that now! I'm blonde and a size 10 with tiny boobs! Legs ok - look ok with above the knee dresses. Not good in long dresses.

You lot usually come up with great ideas...can you help me?? Please!!

comewhinewithme Thu 12-Nov-09 12:28:17

Monsoon have some lovely stuff as do Coast at debenhams.

You could also try a personal shopper at a department store they are usually free and would find you something great.

Congratulations and good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now