Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

stay-up tape for dresses..where can i get it?

(5 Posts)
cutekids Thu 05-Nov-09 10:35:56

dd1 has a new strapless dress for the party season.she's eleven and is very self-conscious at the moment.she's worried that someone might pull her dress down at the school disco....!?!
Anyone know where i can get that stay-uppy tape stuff that all the fashion models wear?

ilove Thu 05-Nov-09 10:39:17

Boots sell it, it is called Body Tape and is around £1.99 for a decent sized pack with several shapes in it.

One word of warning, once you have stuck it to you and the dress, don't try and readjust it as it loses a lot of its stickiness if you do! Put it on and leave it!

cutekids Thu 05-Nov-09 10:53:37

thanks ilove!!!!

Next have it as well. And Ann Summers.

sockmonkey Thu 05-Nov-09 11:28:25

I think you can buy it at Claire's too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: