Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Vertbaudet - anyone used them?

(8 Posts)
bean612 Thu 05-Nov-09 09:58:29

Hi MNers,

I'm thinking of ordering a couple of things from Vertbaudet for DD but having never used them before, would love to know if they come up big or small. DD is about to turn 11 months and is tall-ish for her age (91st centile last time she was measured, though that was a couple of months ago) and of average baby chubbiness. Should I go for 12 months, or will she grow out of them in 10 minutes? Or if I go for 18 months will they just be mahoosively big?

Thanks for the help!

MyCatIsABiggerBastardThanYours Thu 05-Nov-09 10:00:51

I like there stuff as it is a bit different. I did find it a little small though so I would go for 18mths and roll up sleeves etc.

50ftQueenie Thu 05-Nov-09 10:03:50

Their sizing is odd. 12 months = 9-12 months and 18 months means 12 - 18 months. Their stuff takes ages to arrive and I found their customer service somewhat lacking. I wouldn't use them again but I know lots of people love them.

nancy75 Thu 05-Nov-09 10:04:00

dd had quite alot from there when she was little, i found their sizes to be very small.

BornToFolk Thu 05-Nov-09 10:05:11

I find it small. Their t-shirts tend to be a bit narrow and close-fitting. The only things I've ordered from there looked a bit silly on my chunky DS.

They have lovely things for girls though, happy shopping!

piprabbit Thu 05-Nov-09 10:07:56

I'd go for the larger size, as I think (in common with a lot of european brands) the clothes come up quite small.

Bramshott Thu 05-Nov-09 10:08:03

I think they're French, and like most French clothes, they seem to be smaller than UK sizes. I'd go for the 18m.

bean612 Thu 05-Nov-09 11:20:53

Brilliant, I knew I'd get lots of useful answers on here! Thanks all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now