Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Cheap version of Boden pull-ons?

(5 Posts)
CornishKK Mon 19-Oct-09 08:32:02

Does anyone know where I could get a cheap version of Boden pull ons - flannel, elasticated waist, bright colours?

PFB will be in his Boden ones for about another week at this rate - even though they are meant to be for 3-6 months and he's only JUST three months.

mollyroger Mon 19-Oct-09 08:33:47

ebay will be full of ones, barely worn due to the fact that babies do grow so swiftly...

CornishKK Mon 19-Oct-09 10:52:56

Thanks Molly Roger, obviously I realise babies grow swiftly grin but did think PFB might get into something labelled 3-6 months for more than two weeks. He's not a massive baby at all.

I'll check eBay but often sellers slap on so much postage it doesn't work out that much cheaper.

I was hoping maybe one of the supermarkets where doing a version - for a 1/4 of the price!

kimlouiseb Mon 19-Oct-09 13:15:45

I just bought these (in blue check) for my 3 year old and they are fab.
We have Boden ones too and these Next ones are a bit thicker but have same pull on comfy style for half the price. The colours aren't as nice but still reasonable and available from 3-6 months.

I've always found Boden sizes to be on the generous side, just bought a top for my 5 year old and its huge. But I've never bought from the baby range and I, like you would be annoyed to spend all that money on a pair of trousers that only fit for 2 weeks!

CornishKK Mon 19-Oct-09 16:10:08

Thanks KimlouiseB, will deffo check out the Next pull ons - I like the blue.

Mmm, Boden sizing is a bit odd. Today PFB is wearing the 3-6 month pull ons which are tiny and a 3-6 month hoody which is mahoosive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now