Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Osh Kosh dungarees have lost fastening! Where can I get one?

(4 Posts)
laweaselmys Fri 25-Sep-09 20:08:18

Somebody just gave me some really lovely Osh Kosh dungarees for DD but a bit of the shoulder clip has been lost so she can't wear them.

Anyone know what that bit is called and where I can get them from? Would love a matching one but that's probably asking a bit much grin. It's a sort of bronzey anodised wire loop that attaches the funny shaped loopy bit that clips on to the actual strap...

brimfull Fri 25-Sep-09 20:12:11

I think john lewis haberdashery dept stocks them

MrsBadger Fri 25-Sep-09 20:17:12

any haberdashery will have them

am not snipping the ones off dd's OshKoshes for anyone! grin

laweaselmys Fri 25-Sep-09 20:20:23

Oh, muppet. I don't know why I didn't think to go to John Lewis. (no other haberdashers here) Will try it on Monday.

You know you want to take pity on me and my poor DD MrsBadger... grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now