Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

I need some slim fitting pull on school trousers for 4 yr old DD

(4 Posts)
partyfairy Thu 17-Sep-09 13:52:02

Does anyone have any recommendations? My DD is in reception, wearing skirts and socks/tights most days. When she goes full time (and it starts to get colder) I think it will help her out on PE days if she has a pair of trousers rather than tights. She is quite skinny, but doesn't like those adjustable waists very much as they tend to need to be pulled very tight and then the buttons dig in. Also I want to avoid difficult zips or other fastenings. I don't really care about the style as long as it fits the need. Oh yes, and they have to be GREY!

Thanks if anyone has any suggestions.

whispywhisp Thu 17-Sep-09 14:21:40

Try Asda...they do black, grey and navy blue trousers that you just pull on - they have fully elasticated waists. My DD2 wears them - much easier to take off/pull on and no fiddly zips/buttons. They cost about £3 a pair.

NoahDear Thu 17-Sep-09 14:22:04

next
always slim
order online

partyfairy Thu 17-Sep-09 16:40:44

Thank you both, I think I will try and order both types and see which works best. I am trying to avoid one of those never ending shopping trips where you go in every shop in town and still can't find what you want. Online much easier!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now