Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Clothes for baby between a 0-3 and 3-6?

(6 Posts)
AnnaAli Sat 21-Apr-18 21:55:50

My seven-week-old is in the process of outgrowing his 0-3 clothes but seems to be quite a way off being able to be put in 3-6. I know Polarn o Pyret do 2-4 months, etc, but are there any other brands that do an in-between? (Preferably cheaper!) Or perhaps some whose 0-3 are particularly large/stretchy or 3-6 that come up small? He currently weighs just under 13lb and is solid but not super bulky in stature.

scrivette Sat 21-Apr-18 21:56:42

H&M do 2-4 month old clothes.

Almondsupreme Sat 21-Apr-18 21:59:46

I find Next fit is big so your 0-3 might last a bit longer. Mamas and papas fit small so the 3-6 might fit now. And there's a brand called pitter patter I think, possibly from tk maxx that's on the small side too.
What I find handy at in between times are separates so the trousers can be pulled up a bit and the t shirt pulled down

eurochick Sat 21-Apr-18 22:05:14

Just try a different brand. Next tends to come up big, gap quite small.

furryelephant Sat 21-Apr-18 22:11:16

Primark sizes always come up small so are good for the gap between sizes smile

AnnaAli Sun 22-Apr-18 00:23:34

Thanks - will get looking at the above suggestions!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: