Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Landsend Cloting - Boys

(4 Posts)
BeaLola Sat 13-Jan-18 10:41:15

I have not bought from Lands End before but have seen a couple of things for DS (10) - just wondering how they compare say to Boden, M&S, Next which I buy from regularly & most importantly sizing - do they come up small ?

DS is average height but is quite solid rather than slim IYKWIM - looking at coats & rash vest for holiday - any opinions welcome

MrsBadger Sat 13-Jan-18 10:45:07

Excellent quality and ime are quite true to size - skinny dd likes their boys' tops and I have to size down for her. She is 10.5, average height but slim and wears LE boys age 9 t shirts.

MrsBadger Sat 13-Jan-18 10:45:54

…so probably on a par with Boden rather than Next

TheVanguardSix Sat 13-Jan-18 10:47:15

Excellent quality.
Tends not to shrink and the clothes are cut more generously, though I found the long sleeve tees too tight on my 3 1/2 year old this past winter.
My boys have always worn Lands End because of the cut. They're not overweight but they're not slim either.

The best quality and cut I find are L.L. Bean in the States and Oshkosh.

Lands End do great pyjamas and fleeces/coats for kids. Excellent quality and warmth.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: