Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

What are the best kid clothing brands? Online or offline?

(15 Posts)
StayCalmMary Wed 03-Jan-18 02:55:03

Trying to make a list of stores I can pop around to this Saturday (online or offline). What are the best stores for best quality or your favourite brands of kids clothing (4-6)? Names would be perfect!

BikeRunSki Wed 03-Jan-18 03:07:29

In town-
John Lewis
H&M
Boots
Sometimes worth a rummage in TKMaxx and Primark (bit great quality but they have occasional Harrry Potter themed stuff which my dc love).

Online, Boden and Joules awe worth checking out for interesting tops, but I only ever buy in sales.

10FingersOnTheFender Wed 03-Jan-18 03:22:39

Mayoral (online)
Polarn o Pyret (offline and online)

BikeRunSki Wed 03-Jan-18 08:23:47

Primark should say “not great quality”, not “bit great quality”.

Enidblyton1 Wed 03-Jan-18 08:27:13

Definitely Polarn o Pyret - excellent quality. Expensive, but you can find good stuff in the sale.
I like M&S kids too

Nicpem1982 Wed 03-Jan-18 08:35:51

Frugi
John Lewis
Boden
Joules

These are faves in this house all was really well

10FingersOnTheFender Wed 03-Jan-18 11:29:13

Benetton has nice stuff too

10FingersOnTheFender Wed 03-Jan-18 11:30:57

Zara is really poor quality IMO (although some of their designs are cool)
They always seem to get holes in them really quickly (apart from the jeans which wear better)

10FingersOnTheFender Wed 03-Jan-18 11:32:37

Ooo I love www.boysandgirlsshop.com too!

StayCalmMary Wed 03-Jan-18 21:55:34

Hi, Thanks for all the great messages. Does anyone know if River island kids clothes are worth the money? Thanks

Hellywelly10 Wed 03-Jan-18 22:03:15

Hi stay calm. My daughter loves river island stuff. I think it has lasted well. My first port of call is h and m. Imo they can't be beaten on price quality and design. Online range is extensive.

Hellywelly10 Wed 03-Jan-18 22:04:15

Maybe try out some river island sale bits.

faceremovinghairscream Wed 03-Jan-18 22:13:27

I really like the Tu range at Sainsbury's, very reasonable. Even better when it's a 25% off event.

tinkerella1 Thu 01-Feb-18 16:11:13

I go for the small online indie brands. All uk (but not all UK made)
They're more expensive but I pass from one child on to the other so I don't mind paying more for it to last. All the usual high street stuff falls apart before you can pass it on. My top ones along with boys and girls are:
Tootsa
Indikidual
Well Grounded co
The Bonnie Mob

Mumosa Thu 08-Feb-18 21:31:28

I love some of the designer brands for girls. Kate Mack stuff is pretty and unique, it’s v expensive but in most sales online you’ll find it half price or more. Try childrensalon.co.uk/ childsplay/ panache. I got uggs for my DD from panache the other week for £50 down from £110. They last so well. Happy shopping!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: