Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Is Boden worth the money?

(4 Posts)
ivenoideawhatimdoing Wed 06-Dec-17 19:03:42

I've been looking online at some lovely new bits for DS - I'm a Next girl through and through but I love their style.

Is it worth the price for some of the investment pieces?

ILikeThatSong123 Wed 06-Dec-17 19:25:56

I used to buy for dd occasionally.
Clothes and coats: they are okay but coats were on the small side despite my dd being a petite girl we still needed to order size up.
Clothes: not at all special.
We bought some leggings in matching colours with the coat and they shrank at the first wash (40 degrees), became too tight rendering them useless and I didn't bother trying to complain.

Having variety of nice colours for coats for instance and having colour-matched accessories and clothing items is good in theory but that's about it.

MrsKnightley Wed 06-Dec-17 20:53:22

I buy and sell a lot on eBay. It holds value very well and so is worth selling. Clothes last ages and we had a pair of girl's trousers that did for DD, plus 2 more families - 5 children in all and are still in good nick.

I buy new or on eBay and never pay full price - ever.

carolhere Tue 12-Dec-17 16:59:00

I don't really think its worth. You can match the same products to buy on amazon or Ebay for cheaper price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now