Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Shoes with good sole for ice

(4 Posts)
zoomer445 Fri 01-Dec-17 09:11:54

Just went flying walking to school. I only really own wellies that have a good tread. I don't really want to wear walking boots just to school.

Any suggestions? Thanks X

MNOverinvestor Fri 01-Dec-17 09:17:41

These - or other things you can google with “ice gripper” - brilliant things even if they make me feel geriatric. Or Scandinavian (every Scandi pharmacy sells them) www.houseofbath.co.uk/shop/ice-grippers/CY471/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=7158&promo=6202&cm_mmc=Googlebase-_-Houseofbath-_-Product%20Feeds-_-na&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoZWD1Lzo1wIVZ7vtCh0muggCEAQYEiABEgKk8fD_BwE#colour:,size:

zoomer445 Mon 18-Dec-17 09:49:43

Thanks. I'm after boots that have a really good non slip sole that don't look like wellies if that makes sense?

smashyourglasses Mon 18-Dec-17 09:52:53

I got a pair of North Face Nuptse boots in black in a sale about ten years ago. They are very light and are still going strong. You can run on ice in them if you wanted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now