Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Winter gloves toddler help

(5 Posts)
Chickpearocker Wed 08-Nov-17 13:14:16

Hi

Which gloves should I buy my 3 year old that will stay on please help !

user1485196412 Wed 08-Nov-17 13:18:24

On Amazon there are some fleece mittens with a wrap around Velcro strap - they are amazing! If I can find the link I'll post it for you.

NannyR Wed 08-Nov-17 13:21:24

The cheap "magic", one-size-fits-all mittens are as good as any for UK winters (use two pairs if it's particularly cold). You can buy them at primark or on the markets. I sew them onto a length of elastic and thread them through their coat sleeves but you can also buy fancy clips to clip them onto their sleeves. Because they are cheap, it doesn't matter quite as much if you lose one or they refuse to wear them as it would if you'd spent £££ on fancy ones from jojo maman bebe for example.

NerdyBird Wed 08-Nov-17 18:39:48

We got some gloves in H&M that came as two pairs, one fingerless and one full pair. Her hands are quite small so the fingerless ones cover quite well. They are Frozen branded, but they may do plain ones.
It's a bit of a pain getting them on but we found mitten ones tended to have the thumb in the wrong place so she just had her whole hand in the mitten.

Chickpearocker Wed 08-Nov-17 20:58:48

Thank you guys will buy a pair of cheap magic ones and check out h and m. I checked amazon but could only find sizes 4 and up for the fleece ones, his hands are tiny!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now