Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Where the hell can I get low rise jeans?!

(4 Posts)
Falcon1 Tue 07-Nov-17 20:02:58

I HATE mid and high waisted anything. I find jeans around my tummy so uncomfortable.

Gap used to do brilliantly comfy soft and stretch skinny jeans that were low rise - i bought about 6 pairs! Unfortunately said pairs are all badly worn and gone baggy after years of wearing little else.

Now they only have one option for low-rise, and it's far more like mid rise! And no where else I've tried stocks any at all.

Can anyone help? I'm happy to have jeggings that are low rise. Suggestions would be really welcome as I'm getting desperate!

Fianceechickie Sun 12-Nov-17 12:01:00

Have you tried oasis? Also have a look at my post re hipster tights.

HarrietSchulenberg Sun 12-Nov-17 12:16:17

Ebay second hand vintage, or selling off old overstocks? If everyone's ditching low rise in favour of armpit huggers, they'll be getting rid of them somewhere.

Falcon1 Mon 20-Nov-17 22:07:23

Argh, only just seen your replies - sorry! I managed to track some brilliantly soft low tide jeggings from h & m. Very happy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now