Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Has anyone bought from pat pat.com

(5 Posts)
lydiangel83 Wed 18-Oct-17 10:17:45

Has anyone ordered successfully from this site?

Their clothes look so cute online but I ordered a few baby items over 3 months ago, and after chasing continuously they said order had been shipped. A month ago I chased status of order and they said shipping had been delayed. I said I wanted compensation as it was getting ridiculous and I think they have now cancelled my entire order :-/

Starting to wonder if the whole website is a scam so wanted to know if others have had a different experience?

mollybee121 Wed 25-Oct-17 23:05:32

I don't really recommend patpat but I've seen some of the clothes sold on patpat on another website called myohmybaby.com and they are super cute and cheap!

ScarletSienna Wed 25-Oct-17 23:07:03

I had a look on trust pilot recently and avoided them as a result. I agree the clothes are cute and different to what you see on the high street.

Aftershock15 Wed 25-Oct-17 23:10:09

I got a delivery from them yesterday. It take about 2 months, but was Christmas pyjamas so I had ordered really early! I did start to panic a few weeks ago, but looked at the tracking and saw they were due end of October. I think they come by sea from China, hence slow arrival. They look really nice..

mollybee121 Wed 25-Oct-17 23:24:47

The same clothes are available on myohmybaby.com and they usually take about 2 weeks to arrive

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now