Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Baby boy clothing help... it's a mindfield!

(8 Posts)
BodhiBear Sat 16-Sep-17 04:25:31

I'm a new mum... little fellla Bodhi is 4 weeks today - and new to Mumsnet (although used to work at Dyson so worked with mumsnetters to test drive Dysons) and I wanted to ask what good brands of baby boy clothes there are out there - for outdoor stuff that's a bit more dare I say trendy and fun? The likes of Jojo, JL, M&S, Next just aren't doing it for me and all seem a bit twee. Any reccos?

Grumpbum Sat 16-Sep-17 04:38:46

I liked Fred and Noah, Tobias and the bear, and blade and rose

BodhiBear Sat 16-Sep-17 07:51:12

Thanks @Grumpbum your recommendations are awesome! Tobias and the bear is amazing!

pinkblink Sat 16-Sep-17 08:23:45

Zara do beautiful clothing in the mini section, and lots of leggings for boys in the younger boys section too

ProfessorSillyStuff Sat 16-Sep-17 08:29:25

If you like bright things molo for coats! Frugi are cute too

Sindyloo Fri 22-Sep-17 19:45:14

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Eringray Thu 28-Sep-17 20:41:00

My sister has a son and she gets most of the clothes for him from Gymboree. But they are little bit too pricey on some stuff. Old Navy is also a great option.

zombeana Thu 26-Oct-17 18:46:43

I'm addicted to scandi kids clothes there's great groups on facebook 'love for the scandi clothing' and i buy maxomorra, molo, smafolk - bright genderless stuff. Try Mootooti or Dapperbaby x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now