Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Toddler pyjamas

(14 Posts)
Chickpearocker Thu 07-Sep-17 09:04:44

Anyone have any recommendations? Would like them to wash well and not shrink and be of a nice soft quality. I find Asda etc a bit rough x

Theyhaveallbeenused2 Thu 07-Sep-17 09:06:33

Ds has a pair of paw patrol pjs from Matalan. They feel so snuggly still after a few months.

PocketNiffler Thu 07-Sep-17 09:12:52

My ds has some gorgeous ones from
Sainsbury's. He has hand me down pyjamas from gap that have been through two kids already and feel lovely and soft!

Oliack1417 Thu 07-Sep-17 09:19:42

My son has some lovely pjs from next - 'Transport, snuggle fit (3pack)'
They are super soft and cosy, and wash and tumble dry brilliantly. I've been through a lot of pyjamas and these are the best I've found so far. I wish they did adult size. 😀

BananaFrenchToast Thu 07-Sep-17 09:23:57

Skinny fit ones from Gap are lovely. Get them when they have a 25% or 40% off offer (quite frequently).

Orangebird69 Thu 07-Sep-17 09:28:58

Next Snuggle Fit are fab. Best pj's I've bought ds.

chockwockydoda Thu 07-Sep-17 10:26:33

Jojo mama do some nice all in ones without feet but they are £16 each confused my lo only has them because nanny was feeling flush. But they do wash and dry brilliantly

Chickpearocker Thu 07-Sep-17 13:41:22

Thank you! I will have a look x

BewareOfTheToddler Thu 07-Sep-17 13:51:24

DS has two pairs of Batman pyjamas from H & M and they've washed very well so far. The Sainsbury's Elmer ones less so but were too cute not to.

He also has Polarn o Pyret summer romper pyjamas which haven't worn as well as I'd have expected for the price even if they were on sale

Cakescakescakes Thu 07-Sep-17 14:35:46

Next snuggle fit here too. Wash well and tumble dry well. Handed down to second DC now! Make sure and check they are 100% cotton as occasionally some are a polycotton mix which isn't as breathable and goes bobbly.

carolhere Tue 17-Oct-17 18:32:27

I have got some PJs for my toddler son from Next and I really liked the fabric they have used on it, as they were in good quality although a bit pricey when compared with local stores.

Rupe13 Wed 25-Oct-17 13:58:41

I got some bits from a website called teddyts.com for my toddler and they've washed well so far!

Rupe13 Wed 25-Oct-17 13:59:28

sorry teddyts.co.uk!

Sindyloo Mon 30-Oct-17 20:51:14

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: