Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Help! Where can I find leggings that match what I'm after?

(3 Posts)
LeggingSaviour Mon 29-May-17 09:33:55

I'm not a big legging wearer, I never really have been but I have items in my wardrobe that can only be worn with leggings and I actually quite like, plus they can be worn whilst bf.

Are there any out there that are reasonably priced, not see through, cropped and comfortable? It would be nice if they were seam free too but that might be pushing it!

Argeles Mon 29-May-17 09:48:16

I couldn't live without my black leggings from H&M! They are £6.99 or £7.99 and are full length. They sit on the waist nicely. They aren't seam free. I have 2 pairs on rotation, and wear them nearly every day, so lots of washing involved and they do not fade or shrink or rip under the crotch.

I had to buy a new pair a couple of months ago after wearing them for 3 years - they hadn't worn out, I caught them on something sharp and ripped them.

I used to buy M&S and New Look leggings, and was having to buy new ones frequently as they were not of good enough quality.

LeggingSaviour Mon 29-May-17 14:19:35

Thank you for answering. I've had a look and they don't do any cropped ones, I can't wear long ones as I'm short and they just look silly on me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now