Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Designer Bag Options

(5 Posts)
RasperryInAMelon Wed 24-May-17 09:52:33

DH has very kindly offered to buy me a new handbag! ☺️

C.£1000 have always had my eye on a Mulberry Bayswater in black or tan, but really cannot decide on a colour.

Any suggestions as to which colour to go for or alternative options?

thethoughtfox Wed 24-May-17 10:28:30

I got the Mulberry Alexa in red and have never regretted it.Not sure what the Bayswater looks like in red ( or even if it comes in red) The red goes with almost everything. What a happy decision you have and what a lovely husband!

RasperryInAMelon Wed 24-May-17 11:22:07

@thethoughtfox the Alexa is lovely and something I'd consider as a weekend bag, but not big enough for day to day at work / bunging baby bits in sadly.

Yes, a very generous hubby! 😋

silkpyjamasallday Wed 24-May-17 12:03:11

I have the Alexa, but it is the discontinued giant size (I also have the mini version I loved it so much) the giant size is pretty equal to a Bayswater and you can fit so much stuff in it it's amazing! If you want space the Bayswater is the way to go. The tan colour is lovely but stains show up really easily, so if I were you I'd get it in black or another dark colour for longevity.

Brittanyspears Mon 05-Jun-17 20:07:42

I have oak, but it stains. Oxblood looks beautiful imo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now