Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Clothing for oversized 4yo boy?!

(9 Posts)
flutterworc Thu 30-Mar-17 17:27:47

DS is four and a half. His favourite things are cars, Lego, animals, dinosaurs and the ever present hell that is Paw Patrol. But he's in age 6-7 clothes, which apparently means he wants to wear skinny jeans (rather than his favourite joggers), lumberjack shirts and tee shirts that fall into the categories of 'retro', 'ironic', 'hipster' or 'borderline offensive' unless I remortgage and shop at Frugi or Boden.

Anyone seen any age appropriate clothing for bigger boys in a shop that I don't have to sell a kidney to shop in...? Even eBay is letting me down!

Thanks for your wisdom in advance!

flutterworc Thu 30-Mar-17 18:19:23

Sorry, Joules and John Lewis also have 'nice but pricey' if anyone was thinking there. Maybe I just need to win the lottery...

Nemesia Thu 30-Mar-17 18:22:46

H&M for trackies, plain t-shirts and hoodies then a couple of t-shirts from lands end sale or boden sale.

RedSandYellowSand Thu 30-Mar-17 18:47:19

H&M
tesco joggers
tesco tees - just get plain
tesco chase teeshirt,

JigglyTuff Thu 30-Mar-17 18:48:40

I've seen joggers and lego and dinosaur tshirts for children up to age 10 in Tesco

flutterworc Thu 30-Mar-17 19:36:28

Thank you! Goodness knows why I hadn't thought of Tesco! On it!

NeverTwerkNaked Thu 30-Mar-17 19:46:32

How about looking on 2nd hand selling sites for Boden etc? I've got loads of nice stuff that way.

BagittoGo Thu 30-Mar-17 19:53:08

Gap are good for joggers and jeans. Watch for sales. Jeans usually sell for around £5 - cheaper than anywhere else and very good quality.

helenfagain Thu 30-Mar-17 19:59:18

Tesco is good quality usually and their sizes are big.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now