Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

My Rocking Kids clothes - anyone bought?

(11 Posts)
Rosie2016 Wed 15-Feb-17 10:32:05

Hi
Just wondered whether anyone's bought from this company? They keep popping up on Facebook and have some cute and different clothes but worried it may be a scam. I'm always on the hunt for new clothes for my baby girl so hope it's legit! ; )
Thanks ladies.

www.myrockingkids.co.uk

Kirstyquinn87 Thu 02-Mar-17 15:33:34

I'm looking to find this out too! Adore the clothes on the site, but something keeps making me feel paranoid lol.

MrsDustyBusty Thu 02-Mar-17 15:37:13

You absolute gits! I haven't the money for this! I was happier before I saw it!

Rosie2016 Thu 02-Mar-17 17:22:33

Sorry MrsDustyBusty - cute aren't they?! I keep telling myself little one has too many clothes (which she does!) ; )

PatSajack Thu 02-Mar-17 17:30:45

Hmmm this thread feels kinda salesy to me.

ItchyFoot Wed 26-Apr-17 08:39:56

Did anyone buy anything then?

angelaheyes Fri 23-Jun-17 23:22:13

Hi I haven't ordered from there but have ordered from Cubs Clothing they have some really lovely stuff an pretty similar actually to rocking kids.

www.cubsclothing.co.uk that's their website

I also like H and M online for baby stuff xx

user1497143776 Fri 30-Jun-17 00:24:41

Wonder if the owner of this store also happens to be called Rosie... hmm

flowerpower1097 Wed 05-Jul-17 13:56:27

Never ordered from there, i'd check out www.yourdenim.bigcartel.com gives your child the chance to design their own clothes ! xx

Kimber2 Fri 14-Jul-17 20:12:44

The clothing on the store looks so cute but the site hasn't got any contact details except for a popup email request upon clicking their contact page which makes it somewhat non dependable in my opinion. hmm

Twoprincessmama Sun 06-Aug-17 07:54:40

If your worried about the page than pay with paypal. If the clothes isnt as it says or you dont get them you fet your money back from paypalsmile very simple!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now