Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Boys school shoes in a C width fitting

(4 Posts)
ladylunchalot Sun 22-Jan-17 18:07:49

Ds is almost 8 and was measured today as a 3C. Tried everywhere to find shoes to fit him but everything was massive, especially around the ankle bone. I dread getting him school shoes each time as it's a nightmare getting shoes that fit. I used to get him Petasil shoes but the shop I got them from closed and I can't find another stockist.

He's been wearing Clark's in a C fitting with insoles but they're still not great. Any ideas?? Everywhere seems to cater for wide feet but skinny feet don't seem to exist apart from my kids who are both C fitting although it's much easier to get them for dd! Help please - at this rate he'll have to go to school in his trainers or bare feet!

imsorryiasked Sun 22-Jan-17 18:30:13

Have a look at this site Happy Little Soles

SavoyCabbage Sun 22-Jan-17 18:35:34

I agree with you that there are so many options for wide feet. My dd has always had a startrite samba for school with a sheepskin insole. And I know there is even less choice for boys.

GinGarden Fri 27-Jan-17 10:17:38

Try Colts Shoes they have some great options - www.colt-shoes.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now