Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Your views needed! - GIRLSWEAR

(4 Posts)
LouisaMarion Sat 21-Jan-17 14:56:51

Hi there!
I am currently a final year BA (Honours) Fashion Management student carrying out primary research for my dissertation.

I am investigating the changing childrenswear market and the increase of 'preteen' attitudes within 9-11 year old girls towards clothing and appearance.

If you are a parent of a child under 14 and could spare only a few minutes , I would really appreciate it if you could please fill out my questionnaire. Thank you so much! flowers star

louisa26.typeform.com/to/kmREXN

2014newme Sat 21-Jan-17 15:03:19

Done it.
When I was a pre teen it was all about Tammy. My kids aren't into brands they just want to be comfy and prefer sportswear. I think sportswear has been the biggest change in kids clothing, there have always been junior sections even top shop had a girls range 30 years ago.

EskSmith Sat 21-Jan-17 15:12:31

I've completed, it wouldn't let me choose none of the above for the clothing choices so I had to choose one - chose the least bad. Also wouldn't let me leave the email address box blank despite not being a requirement

BluePheasant Sat 21-Jan-17 15:21:07

Like PP I wanted to choose none for the clothing options.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now