Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Boohoo cater for the super skinny?

(4 Posts)
TeeK Mon 16-Jan-17 21:24:21

I usually fit into size 8 clothing but truly think I need to order two sizes larger than my usual. Anyone else find the same?

TeeK Wed 25-Jan-17 20:50:16

Anyone? I'm looking to try two sizes up if ever decide to order again...

MaisyPops Sun 12-Feb-17 07:47:22

Might be item dependent. Buy i dont find them too bad (but they are smaller than some shops on the high street who do lota of vanity sizing)
I'm an 8 most of the time and will generally order an 8-10 on boohoo. I actually order from them because they tend to fit petite frames more.
I hate going shopping when i go into some shops and the 8s are far too big on me just to make other shoppers feel better about getting into smaller sizes. Making high street sizes bigger is why more places needs size 4s.

InTheKitchenAtParties Mon 20-Feb-17 13:20:37

Hey MaisyPops, I know this is cheeky and feel free to ignore but.... What height and weight are you? I'm asking because I consider myself a 'normal' size and I'm finding size 8 getting far too big for me. Vanity sizing gone mad! Is it just me finding this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now