This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Where to donate baby clothes to?

(4 Posts)
welshweasel Tue 08-Nov-16 19:39:42

I need to get rid of some of the bags and bags of clothes that are too small for DS (everything from early baby up to 6-9 months). All in excellent condition but looking at eBay there doesn't seem to be much market for second hand clothes. I checked out my local facebook selling pages but again not much interest. We're not having another baby and have been donated so many second hand clothes from my sister in law and friends for when he's a bit older so need to make some space.

OliviaNotts22 Sat 11-Feb-17 18:51:39

If your close to a Jojo Maman Bebe store they take donated clothes www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/famta

daisygirlmac Sat 11-Feb-17 18:56:32

Neonatal unit for tiny stuff (and bigger stuff too, I'm in with DS at the moment and they were scrabbling round for 0-3 as he's a chunk). Have you got a women's refuge near you? Ours are always very grateful for baby clothes as so many women come in with young babies and nothing with them. You could put them on Freecycle or maybe ask at your local Surestart centre if they could pass them on somewhere useful

user1487947946 Fri 24-Feb-17 14:58:25

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now