Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Leather shoes for little feet

(5 Posts)
Dobbers01 Wed 02-Nov-16 20:45:19

Hiya!

I was told recently that babies shouldn't wear shoes as it hinders the development for their feet which I thought was baloney but apparently it's true!?

So, does anyone know where I can find shoes for my little one as its getting cold and I don't want them to go around with nothing on their feet.

TIA.

Riajaybee Wed 02-Nov-16 20:52:30

Yesss! I have the perfect solution for you. Go and check out Www.kinderfeet.co.uk
Evi is the lady that runs it and she's really helpful. My daughter has about 4 or 5 pairs and they are the softest, most comfortable shoes she owns. And they're really pretty too which is always good smile

AllTheShoes Wed 02-Nov-16 20:54:44

I keep recommending Happy Little Soles on here, but they're so helpful and brilliant, and have lots of unstructured options for pre-walkers, then barefoot shoes once they really need them. www.happylittlesoles.co.uk/

Riajaybee Wed 02-Nov-16 21:17:52

Ooooh, yes happy little soles stock Kinder Feet shoes 👍 they really are great, but I'd always go to Evi at Kinder Feet directly as you can personalise them and really get some cute and unique designs smile

Kellzar Sun 06-Nov-16 09:14:06

We are big fans of barefoot here too. Once my boys have started walking I've used barefoot brands like Frodo, Bobux.

However, we are also HUGE kinder Feet fans here too. Great for going out on the pram and in the sling and we use them as slippers in the house and indoor shoes for nursery so my 3 year old has had lots of pairs. She does lots of giveaways on her Facebook page too so worth checking that out. Also she's just started making beautiful organic clothes all original designs which is quite special for a wahm!!! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now