Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

What styles of clothes do you like on toddlers?

(5 Posts)
Londonmamabychance Tue 27-Sep-16 12:14:03

Do you like the Zara, La Redoute, Petit Bateau, Little White Company pastel and kind of elegant grown up style, all delicate prints and patterns,
or
The Gap, H&M, Tu etc. sporty and cheerful style, lots of primary colours and perhaps even slogans and comfy cotton?
or
The Little Trotters etc. classic British look, loads of chekc patterns and wool and red and blue?
Or
The Frugi, Jojo Maman Bebe and Polarn O Pyret super colourful and stripy and patterned styles?

And do you have different preferences for boys and girls?

RatOnnaStick Tue 27-Sep-16 12:19:12

Bright colours, stripes and stars and spots for preference, a picture sometimes. No logos. Shops include H&M, Next, Vertbaudet, M&S and TU mainly but I'm happy to shop anywhere.

Ds1 prefers orange and purple, ds2 suits green. Neither Obe is ever dressed much pastel or matching colours. I like contrasts.

mogloveseggs Tue 27-Sep-16 12:23:24

A mix of the last three. Lots of primary colours, stripes cords, dungarees (ds had some amazing red checked ones from jojo maman bebe). Proper wool jumpers (his choice now he's 4 but he loves jumpers.

bluechameleon Tue 27-Sep-16 12:30:14

I like bright colours and patterns, especially all-over-prints with animals. My favourite brands are scandi brands like villervalla, snoozy, smafolk, jny and polarn o pyret. I also love little bird, frugi, Kite and toby tiger. I find jojo a bit too navy blue. If I had a girl I think I might choose more boden but for boys it's all a bit fierce animals. I don't like jeans but I do like cords and leggings. I love dungarees bit unfortunately my toddler has potty trained so they are no more. I don't like writing on clothes (another mark against jojo). In summary, I am pretty fussy!

Londonmamabychance Tue 27-Sep-16 14:56:55

So right that Jojo is v navy. Have quite a few things for DD from there but now I'm getting tired of her being in so many dark colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now