Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

SKINNY trousers

(6 Posts)
Moon01 Thu 25-Aug-16 19:22:34

Hi, I'm not a mum but I am coming to you guys as a last chance for help. I'm 15 and I need some new school trousers. I have very skinny legs and want some trousers that fit my thighs tightly, so far we've tried 5 pairs of trousers from various places and found none ): please can you suggest shops!! I really need help as i hate wearing non-skinny trousers or skirts as they make me feel uncomfortable.

Oakley02 Thu 27-Oct-16 18:31:58

Hi Moon, have you tried Debenhams? Got some fab black skinny school trousers from there for my fussy 14 yr old son. I think there is a sale online too. Good luck 😊

SpeckledyBanana Thu 27-Oct-16 18:35:24

Have you looked at the Tescos website? They had some skinnies in over the summer.

SpeckledyBanana Thu 27-Oct-16 18:37:50

Failing that, do you know anyone who sews (with a sewing machine)? If you can find a pair that are right on the waist and length, taking the leg seam in a bit should be relatively straightforward.

Stoneagemum Thu 27-Oct-16 18:43:48

Primary had some skinny jersey trousers in with their skinny jeans back in august which my daughter wears for school

Stoneagemum Thu 27-Oct-16 18:44:22

Primark not primary

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now